朗文少兒英語課文My busy family

來源:文萃谷 3.16W

導語:家庭中每個人所做的工作都不同,因此大家都會因為工作的需要而忙碌,下面是一篇關於忙碌家庭的朗文英語課文,歡迎大家來學習。

朗文少兒英語課文My busy family

They work all week long. Here is a song about jobs, Let’s listen.

他們工作了一週的時間。這是一首關於工作的歌,讓我們聽。

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, too.

星期一,星期二,星期三,星期四,星期五。

We work hard all week long. We’re busy,busy,busy!

我們一週工作很辛苦。我們忙,忙,忙!

My dad’s a chef, he cooks food, he’s busy,busy,busy!

我爸爸是個廚師,他做飯,他很忙,忙,忙!

My mom’s a nurse, she gives shots, she’s busy,busy,busy!

我媽媽的一個護士,她打針,她忙,忙,忙!

My brother makes toy robots, he’s busy,busy,busy!

我哥哥製造玩具機器人,他很忙,忙,忙!

My sister studies hard in school, she’s busy,busy,busy!

我的`姐姐在學校學習很努力,她很忙,很忙,很忙!

We work hard all week long. We’re busy,busy,busy!

我們一週工作很辛苦。我們忙,忙,忙!

It’s your turn to sing now, ready?

現在輪到你唱歌了,準備好了嗎?

Kate and Theo were leaving in their classroom, they are talking about what they want to be. Let’s Watch.

Kate和Theo正離開他們的教室,他們正在談論他們想要做什麼。讓我們看。

My mother’s a doctor. She works in the hospital. I want to be a doctor too. My mother helps sick people get well.

我媽媽是個醫生。她在醫院工作。我也想成為一名醫生。我媽媽幫助病人痊癒。

What’s your father do? He is a scientist. Scientist? What’s he do? He does experiment. He works in the lab.

你爸爸是幹什麼的?他是科學家。科學家?他做什麼?他做實驗。他在實驗室工作。

Kate want to be a doctor,Theo doesn’t. What is he want to be?

Kate想當個醫生,Theo不想,他想做什麼呢?

I don’t know. A musician? A musician makes music. No, I don’t want to be a musician.

我不知道。一個音樂家?一個音樂家做音樂。不,我不想當個音樂家。

A ballet dancer? A Ballet dancer dances at the theatre. No, definitely not a ballet dancer.

一個芭蕾舞演員?一個芭蕾舞演員在劇院裏跳舞。不,絕對不是一個芭蕾舞者。

Wait, I know, A pilot.A Pilot flies a plane. That’s it. Kate, I want to be a pilot.

等等,我知道,一個飛行員,一個飛行員駕駛飛機。這是了。Kate,我想當個飛行員。

A pilot and a doctor, wa, very good. I’m an actor. It’s lots of fun.

飛行員和醫生,很好。我是個演員。非常有趣。

Maybe, just maybe you want to be an actor like me.

也許,僅僅也許你想做一個像我這樣的演員。

Well, right now, you are students, so learn lots of things. And I’ll see you next time on backpack, Bye.

好吧,現在你是學生,所以學習很多東西。我下次再看你的揹包,再見。

熱門標籤