如何用英語恰當地安慰別人

來源:文萃谷 7.05K

有時候,不好的事情會發生在我們身上。當我們聽聞別人身上發生了不幸的事時,就應該表達我們的同情。當我們想表達自己的擔憂時,可能會比較難,但是也不要讓自己陷得很突兀。這裏有一些常見的短語來幫助你表達出自己的同情心。

如何用英語恰當地安慰別人

1.I'm sorry to hear about + Noun / Gerund

聽到······我很難過

I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties with the boss. I know he can be really difficult at times.

聽到你和老闆的矛盾我很難過,我知道,他有時候真的很難搞定。

Ellen just told me the news. I'm sorry to hear about your not getting into Harvard!

艾倫剛剛告訴了我這個消息。聽到你沒被哈佛錄取的.事我很遺憾。

se accept my condolences.

請接受我的弔唁。

這個短語是在有人去世的時候,來表達你的慰問時使用。

Please accept my condolences. Your father was a great man.

請接受我的弔唁。令尊是一個非常好的人。

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Please accept my condolences.

聽聞噩耗我很難過。請接受我的弔唁。

's so sad.

這真令人難過。

That's so sad that you lost your job.

你失業的事我很遺憾。

That's so sad that he doesn't love you any more.

他不再愛你了,我表示很難過。

4.I hope things get better soon.

希望一切都會盡快好起來。

該短語用於經歷了很長一段時期的困難的人們。

I know your life has been difficult lately. I hope things get better soon.

我知道你的日子進來過得很艱難。希望一切都會盡快好起來。

I can't believe how much bad luck you've had. I hope things get better soon.

我真不敢相信你運氣會這麼差。希望一切都會盡快好起來。

5.I hope you feel better soon.

希望你很快好起來。

該短語用於某人正遇到健康問題的時候。

I'm so sorry you broke your leg. I hope you feel better soon.

很遺憾你的腿受傷了。希望你能儘快好起來。

Stay home for the week. I hope you feel better soon.

在家休養一個星期吧。希望你能儘快好起來。

在很多情形下,我們都要表達同情。例如,你可能會對一個家人剛去世的朋友表達自己的同情。一般來説,我們會對遇到困難的人表示自己的同情。

熱門標籤