英語口語會話800句Unit 41:搭便車
Excuse me,do you need a ride?
對不起。你需要搭便車嗎?
A:Excuse me,do you need a ride?
對不起。你需要搭便車嗎?
B:ks.
是的,謝謝
Excuse me,can you give me a lift?
對不起,你可以載我一程嗎?
A:Excuse me,can you give me a lift?
對不起,你可以載我一程嗎?
B:Where are you heading to?
你要去哪裏呢?
Hop on
上車吧!
A:Are you going to Chicago
你要去芝加哥嗎?
B:That's on.
是啊!上車吧!
He's a hitchhiker
他是搭便車的。
A:Why didn't you give that man a ride?
你為什麼不載那個人一程?
B:Come 's a hitchhiker,a stranger
拜託!他是個搭便車的一個陌生人耶
I hitchhiker all the way
我一路搭便車來的
A:It's a long way How did you get here,Ted
Ted,這一路的路途很耶!你是怎麼來的.
B:I hitchhiker all the way
我一路搭便車來的
How do you hitchhike?
你是怎麼搭便車的
A:How do you hitchhike?
你是怎麼搭便車的
B:Well,just by thumbing it
伸出大拇指,朝上就可以了
That's how they save money.
那是他們省錢的辦法。
A:Many young people travel as hitchhikers
很多年輕人以搭便車的方式旅行
B:That's how they save money.
那是他們省錢的辦法
A companion on the way is nice
我一路上有伴也不錯
A:Thank you very much for giving me a ride.
謝謝您載我一程。
B:No big deal. A companion on the way is nice.
沒什麼大不了的,一路上有伴也不錯。