詢問旅遊信息所用的英語句型

來源:文萃谷 1.83W

When’s the best month to visit Beijing 去北京旅遊最好的月份是哪個月?

詢問旅遊信息所用的英語句型

A When’s the best month to visit Beijing?

A 去北京旅遊最好的月份是哪個月?

B There are lots of good times to visit. But I think September is the best.

B 很多時候不錯。但是我想9月是最好的。

A How about during the summer?

A 夏天怎麼樣?

B Yes, it’s nice then, too. But it can be quite hot. Springtime is really good. April and May are good months.

B 是的,夏天也不錯。但是夏天太熱了。春天好。4月和5月是很好的月份。

A How about during the winter?

A 冬天呢?

B Well, Beijing can be really cold in winter. All in all, personally I still think September is the best.

B 哦,北京的冬天會很冷。總而言之,我個人認為9月最好。

註釋 Notes

To ask what is the best time to do some thing, say: When’s the best time to.... or What’s the best time to...e.g. When’s the best month to visit Beijing; What’s the best time to meet you tomorrow?

要問做某事的最佳時間,説:When’s the best time to...? (做……的最佳時間是?) 或者What’s the best time to...? (什麼時間是做……的最佳時間?)。例如:When’s the best month to visit Beijing? (什麼時間到北京旅遊最好?); What’s the best time to meet you tomorrow? (明天什麼時間和你見面最合適?)。

A good way of summarising something, when everything has been considered, is by saying All in all....

當考慮了所有的事情後,最好的總結方式是説:All in all...(總而言之…)。

重要的短語和句子 Key phrases & sentences

When’s the best month to visit Beijing? 去北京旅遊最好的月份是哪個月?

There are lots of good time to visit.很多時候不錯。

But I think September is the best.但是我想9月是最好的。

How about the summer? 夏天怎麼樣?

Yes, It’s nice then, too.是的,夏天也不錯。

But it can be quite hot.但是夏天太熱了。

April and May are good months.4月和5月是很好的月份。

Beijing can be really cold in winter.北京的冬天會很冷。

All in all, personally I think September is the best.

總而言之,我個人認為9月最好。

更多交流請進:論壇


When’s the big holiday period in Beijing?

在北京大的節假日是哪段時間?

A When’s the big holiday period in Beijing?

A 在北京大的節假日是哪段時間?

B We have a big holiday in October. October 1st is National Day. We usually get a few days for vacation. Sometimes, we even get a week.

B 我們在10月有一個長假。10月1日是國慶節。我們通常有幾天的假期。一般是一週時間。

A That sounds good.

A 聽起來很好。

B It is. And we also have the New Year and Spring Festival holidays early in the year.

B 是的。在年初我們還有新年和春節。

A That must be busy.

A 那時候一定很繁忙。

B It is. The train stations and the airports are really busy.

B 是的,火車站和飛機場都非常繁忙。

註釋 Notes

If you want to ask, or talk about public / national holidays, you can say: We have a big holiday in October; What holidays do you have in America?

如果你想問或者談論和公共節日/法定假日有關的事情,你可以説:We have a big holiday in October (我們在十月有 一個長假);What holidays do you have in America? (美國有哪些節日?)。

You can also describe specific holidays, Year and the Spring Festival are big holidays.

你也可以描述具體的假日,如:New Year and the Spring Festival are big holidays(新年和春節是大的節日)。

重要的短語和句子 Key phrases & sentences

When’s the big holiday period in Beijing?

在北京大的`節假日是哪段時間?

We have a big holiday in October.我們在10月有一個長假。

October 1st is National Day.10月1日是國慶節。

We usually get a few days for vacation.

我們通常有幾天的假期。

We also have New Year and the Spring Festival holiday early in the year.

在年初我們還有新年和春節。

That must be busy.那時候一定很繁忙。

The train stations and the airports are really busy.

火車站和飛機場都非常繁忙。

I’m looking forward to the Olympic Games in Beijing.

我期待着北京奧運會的召開。

A I’m looking forward to the Olympic Games in Beijing.

A 我期待着北京奧運會的召開。

B When do they begin?

B 什麼時候召開?

A On August 8,2008.

A 2008年8月8日。

B That’s o-eight, o-eight, o-eight (08.08.08).

B 那正好是08-08-08。

A Yes, you’re right. 8 is a very lucky number for Chinese people.

A 對,你説得對。8是中國人的幸運數字。

B So August 8,2008 is a really good day to begin the Olympics!

B 所以奧運會在2008年8月8日召開是個好日子!

註釋 Notes

If you are looking forward to something in the future, you can say:I’m looking forward to.... e.g.I’m looking forward to the Olympics in Beijing;I’m looking forward to the weekend.

如果你期待某事的發生,你可以説:I’m looking forward to...(我期待着…)。例如:I’m looking forward to the Olympics in Beijing (我期待着北京奧運會的召開);I’m looking forward to the weekend(我期待着這個週末)。

When you talk about dates, you say the number in this way: The eighth of August; The first of October; The seventeenth of July.

當你説日期時,你這樣説:The eighth of August (八月八日);The first of October (十月一日);The seventeenth of July(七月十七日)。

重要的短語和句子 Key phrases & sentences

I’m looking forward to the Olympics in Beijing.

我期待着北京奧運會的召開。

When do they begin?

什麼時候召開?

On August 8, 2008.

2008年8月8日。

That’s o-eight, o-eight, o-eight.

那正好是08-08-08。

You’re right.

你説得對。

8 is a very lucky number for Chinese people.

8是中國人的幸運數字。

So of August 8, 2008 is really a good day to begin the Olympics!

所以奧運會在2008年8月8日召開是個好日子!

Did you watch the 2004 Olympics?

你看了2004年的奧運會嗎?

A I think the 2008 Olympics will be really exciting, Paul.

A 我想2008年奧運會將非常激動人心,保羅。

B Yes. Me, too. Did you watch the 2004 Olympics in Athens?

B 是的,我也這樣認為。2004在雅典召開的奧運會你看了嗎?

A Yes. I watched some of it on television.

A 我看了。我在電視上看了奧運會的部分內容。

B So did I.

B 我也是。

A And after Beijing, London will have the 2012 Olympics.

A 繼北京之後,倫敦將在2012年主辦奧運會。

B Yes, my home city!

B 是的,在我的家鄉舉辦!

註釋 Notes

You can talk about the future by using will, e.g.I think the 2008 Olympics will be really exciting; The weather tomorrow will be nice.

你可以用will(將要)來談論將來發生的事,例如:I think the 2008 Olympics will be really exciting(我想2008年奧運會將非常激動人心);The weather tomorrow will be nice(明天的天氣將會很好)。

If you want to ask someone about the past, you can use did. you see the 2004 Olympics in Athens; Did you watch the football on television last night?

如果你要問某人有關過去發生的事,用did幫助提問 ,例如:Did you see the 2004 Olympics in Athens? (2004在雅典召開的奧運會你看了嗎?); Did you watch the football on television last night? (你看了昨晚的電視足球賽了嗎?)。

重要的短語和句子 Key phrases & sentences

I think the 2008 Olympics will be really exciting.

我想2008年奧運會將非常激動人心。

Me, too.我也這樣認為。

Did you watch the 2004 Olympics in Athens?

2004在雅典召開的奧運會你看了嗎?

I watched some of it on television.

我在電視上看了奧運會的部分內容。

So did I.我也是。

And after Beijing, London will have the 2012 Olympics.

繼北京之後,倫敦將在2012年主辦奧運會。

My home city.我的家鄉

How long have you lived in Beijing?

你在北京已經住了多久?

A How long have you lived in Beijing, Lin?

A 你在北京已經住了多久,林?

B In Beijing? About ten years.

B 在北京?大約10年了。

A But aren’t you from Shanghai?

A 但是你不是上海人嗎?

B Yes, I was born there. But I came to Beijing for university.

B 是的,我出生在那裏。但是我在北京上的大學。

A And you’ve lived here since then?

A 從那以後你就一直住在這裏了?

B Yes, I love Beijing. It’s my home now.

B 是的,我熱愛北京。它現在是我的家了。

註釋 Notes

To ask someone how long they have done something, you can use the phrase: How long have you... long have you lived in Beijing?

要問某人做某事已經多長時間了,你可以用這個短語:How long have you...? (做……已經多長時間了?) 例如: How long have you lived in Beijing?(你在北京已經住了多久了?)

Again, remember if you want to say something approximate, you can use about.e.g. About ten years.

再次提醒大家注意,如果你想説某事的大致情況,用about(大約)。例如: About ten years(大約10年)。

To talk about where you were born, you say:I was born in Shanghai;I was born in Toronto;I was born in London.

要談論你在某地出生,説I was born in Shanghai(我在上海出生);I was born in Toronto(我在多倫多出生);I was born in London(我生於倫敦)。

重要的短語和句子 Key phrases & sentences

How long have you lived in Beijing? 你在北京已經住了多久?

About ten years.大約10年了。

But aren’t you from Shanghai? 但是你不是上海人嗎?

Yes,I was born there.是的,我出生在那裏。

But I came to Beijing for university.但是我在北京上的大學。

And you’ve lived here since then? 從那以後你就一直住在這裏了?

It’s my home now.它現在是我的家了。

熱門標籤