涉外禮儀詞語的英語表達

來源:文萃谷 1.92W

作為一名合格的職場人士,我想也許我們應該多加註意涉外禮儀詞語的英語表達。以下是本站小編給大家帶來涉外禮儀詞語,以供參閲。

涉外禮儀詞語的英語表達

  涉外禮儀詞語的英語表達

Your Honor Mr. Mayor :Your Honon 同Your Excellency一樣,用以尊稱高級官員,“閣下”的意思

歡迎/開幕/閉幕詞 welcome /opening/closing speech/adress

致開/閉幕詞deliver/make an opening/closing speech

簽字儀式signing ceremony

友好訪問goodwill visit

宣佈開幕 declare ;declarethe commencement of...

宣佈閉幕 conclusion /closing of...

發表熱情友好講話make a warm and friendly speech

熱情洋溢的'歡迎詞gracious speech of welcome

尊敬的市長先生Respected /respectable/honorable r

陛下Your /His / Her Majesty

殿下Your/His /Her Highness/Excellency /Royal Highness

閣下YOUr/His /Her Hornor/Excellency

夫人Madam

東道國host country

值此.......之際on the occasion of

以........的名義in the name of

由衷的謝意Heartfelt thanks

  涉外交際禮儀詞語的英語表達

您看是先談原則問題呢,還是先談具體問題?

I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?

讓我先談一個問題.

If you agree(With your permission), let me start with one issue

在談那個問題之前我想對您剛才講的話談點看法.

Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.

您對此事怎麼看呢?

I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?

我提議休會十分鐘.

I propose a ten-minute break.

我想接着剛才的問題講下去.

I will pick up where we left off just now.

對不起,我插一句.

Sorry for the interruption but

當然可以!

By all means.

怎麼都行!

Whatever you say.

我沒有異議.

I have no objection.

我方對這個問題有異議.

We take exception to this question.

我們高興地看到…

We note with pleasure that …

這個日期貴方覺得合適嗎?

I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?

不知你們上午談的怎樣?

I wonder how the meeting went this morning?

我方很希望貴方能儘早給予肯定的答覆.

We would greatlyl appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soonas possible.

請你們務必在8月1日前提出意向書.

You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.

糾纏這個問題.

Entangle this issue.

提倡節約

Advocate/uphold thriftiness

為了國家的繁榮

For the sake of national property

經受了時間考驗的友誼給我留下了很深的印象.

The time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.

密切注視

Keep close watch on

促進密切合作

Spur/promote intensive cooperation

  涉外商務禮儀詞語的英語表達

Enter into negotiation

交涉

Make representations with sb. On sth./deal with sb.

事物性會談

Talks at working level

對口會談

Counterpart talks

議程項目

Items on the agenda

主題

Theme

議題

Topic for discussion

雙方商定的議程

Schedule mutually agreed upon

開幕會議

Opening session

全體會議

Plenary session

開場白

Introduction

情況介紹

Presentation

小組討論

Panel discussion

同有關單位磋商

Hold consultations with the organizations concerned

一輪會談

One round of talks

決議

Resolution

諒解備忘錄

Memorandum of understanding

現在開會。

I declare the meeting open.

請…發言。

I invite the representative of …To take the floor.

下面我給各位簡要介紹一下北京的經濟情況

Now I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing's economy.

我的介紹完了,謝謝!

That's all for my k you.

我先説這麼多。

So much for my remarks for now.

我要説的就是這些。

That's all for what I want to say.

您看是先談原則問題呢,還是先談具體問題?

I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?

讓我先談一個問題。

If you agree(With your permission), let me start with one issue

在談那個問題之前我想對您剛才講的話談點看法。

Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.

您對此事怎麼看呢?

I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?

我提議休會十分鐘。

I propose a ten-minute break.

我想接着剛才的問題講下去。

I will pick up where we left off just now.

對不起,我插一句。


熱門標籤