外匯兑換金融英語口語練習

來源:文萃谷 6.27K

Customer: Good morning, sir. I am from Japan. My English ispoor. Can you help me?

外匯兑換金融英語口語練習

顧客:你好,先生。我是日本人。我的英語不太好,你能幫忙嗎?

Clerk: It is my pleasure, but I think it would be better for you totell me what you want to do.

職員:很高興為您效勞,但我想您最好告訴我您想要幹什麼。

Customer: Oh, I want to change some money, but I do not know how to fill out the exchangememo.

顧客:啊,我想兑換些錢,但不知道怎樣填寫兑換水單。我不會看英文。

Clerk: Would you care to give me your passport and write your name on the paper?

職員:您能把您的護照給我,並把您的名字寫在這張紙上嗎?

Customer: There you are. My name is Tanaka.

顧客:給你護照和姓名,我叫田中。

Clerk: Good. I will fill out the exchange memo for you now. Why do not you take a seat over therefor a moment?

職員:好,我現在就為您填寫這張兑換水單。您請在那裏坐一會行嗎?

Customer: I would like to. Thanks.

顧客:好的,謝謝。

Clerk: Hello, Mr. Tanaka. I was wondering if you would ever thought of conversing the unused Renminbi back into Japan yen later?

職員:您好,田中先生,不知道您是否考慮到以後要把沒有用完的'人民幣兑換成日元呢?

Customer: Yes, if I will have Renminbi left.

顧客:是的,如果有沒用完的人民幣的話,就要換成日圓。

Clerk: So, If I may make a suggestion , please keep your exchange memo safe,

職員:那麼,如果我還可以提一個建議的話,請您保管好您的這張兑換水單。

Customer: Thank you indeed. I will do that.

顧客:我會保管好的。謝謝。

Clerk: Not at all.

職員:不用謝。

熱門標籤