兑換比率的實用銀行英語對話及翻譯

來源:文萃谷 2.29W

Bank clerk:May I help you?

兑換比率的實用銀行英語對話及翻譯

請問有什麼可以幫助您的?

Terry:Yes, can I cash my traveler's check here?

是的,我能在這兒兑換我的旅行支票嗎?

Bank clerk:Of course, we'd be happy to cash it for you.

當然啦,我們很高興能為您兑換。

Terry:What's the cashing rate?

兑換的比率是多少?

Bank clerk:Well, it's listed on the electronic board on the left. We cash it at present traveler's check buying rate.

比率都列在左邊的'電子榜上。我們是以現在旅行支票的買入比率兑換。

Terry:Oh, I see. How much it the service charge?

哦,我知道了。那服務費是多少?

Bank clerk:The service charge is 1% of the total amount of the check.

服務費是支票總額的1%。

Terry:Well, I'd like to cash these four checks for $100 each.

好的,我想換四張100美元的旅行支票。

Bank clerk:Would you please countersign them here?

您能在這兒復籤一下嗎?

Terry:OK, there you are.

好的,簽好了。

Bank clerk:And your passport please.

您的護照?

Terry:Oh, I forgot to bring it. It is in my hotel room.

哦,我忘帶了。它在我的旅館房間裏。

Bank clerk:Sorry, sir. We can't cash the checks for you without your passport.

對不起,先生。沒有護照我們不能為您兑換。

Terry:Well, thanks. I will come again this afternoon, then.

謝謝,那我下午再來。

熱門標籤