塑身相關的英語口語

來源:文萃谷 1.36W

塑身(Body shaper)是對形體的一種塑造,包括很多方式:減肥,手術,運動塑身法等。下面有小編整理的關於塑身的英語口語,歡迎大家閲讀!

塑身相關的英語口語
  Dialouge 1

A:Oh , weight has gone up again.

A:噢,親愛的,我又胖了。

B:I'm not surprised. You eat too much.

B:一點都不奇怪。你吃得太多了。

A:And I suppose sitting at a desk all day at the office doesn't help.

A:我認為整天在辦公室坐在桌旁沒有什麼好處。

B:Yes ,I think so.

B:是的,我也這麼認為。

A:I do wish I could lose weight.

A:我真希望減點肥。

B:Well,why don't you go on a diet?

B:嘿,你為什麼不節食呢?

A:I've tried diets before but they've never worked.

A:我以前試過節食,但不起作用。

B:Perhaps you should exercise more. Why don't you go to an exer-cise class?

B:也許你該鍛鍊。為什麼不去健美班呢?

A:Yes, maybe I should.

A:是的,也許我該去。

  Dialouge 2

A:I'm getting so paunchy that I'm afraid I have to buy a new belt I think I must go on a diet.

A:我腹部越來越圓。恐怕我明天就得買新腰帶了。我想我必須節食減肥了。

B:You are just a little bit chubby, not paunchy.

B:只是稍微胖了些,不太胖。

A:You know,l'm a compulsive overeater.I got to watch what I eat.

A:我總是無法控制自己攝入過多的飲食。我必須得注意自己的飲食了。

B:More physical exercise may help to keep your weight down.

B:多做一些鍛鍊可能使你的'體重減輕。

A:You said it.

A:你説得對。

  Dialouge 3

A:I'm so hungry ! I haven't eate eaten all day!

A:我好餓!我一天都沒吃東西!

B:Take your mind off , magazine is on China's top ten beauties !

B:別想了。你看,克莉絲。這雜誌的內容是中國十大頂尖美女!

A:They're all so thin!Her cheekbones are great.

A:他們都那麼瘦!她的顴骨很美。

B:She doesn't have an ounce of fat on her face.

B:她們臉上連一兩肉都沒有。

A:The mag says she's 165 centimeters tall and 38 only we could be that thin then...

A:雜誌上説她165公分高,38公斤重。如果我們可以跟她一樣瘦,那就……

B:Not even drinking milk for one month would get us like that.

B:我們就算喝一個月的牛奶也不會跟她一樣瘦。

A:Oh,bathroom blues.

A:噢,真愁人。

B:Look at this girl's gray dress.

B:看這女孩的灰色衣服。

A:I went to try it on yesterday, but it only came in extra small.

A:我昨天去試穿,但是它只有XS的。

B:Last time I wore extra small was when I was in fifth grade.

B:我上一次穿XS的衣服是我上五年級的時候。

( Weigh herself)

(秤體重)

A:Hey,l lost a kilo in a week with my all-fruit I keep going,I can wear that dress next month.

A:嘿,我的水果減肥餐讓我一星期瘦了一公斤。如果我堅持下去的話,我下個月就穿得下那件衣服了。

B:So why are you dieting this time anyway? Another guy?

B:那,你這次又是為了什麼節食?另一個男人?

A:'s the price we pay to make men notice us.

A:節食,是我們吸引男人所要付出的代價。

B:The girls in this magazine are so slender.

B:這本雜誌裏的女孩都那麼苗條。

A:They's also way younger than us.

A:她們也都比我們年輕得多。

B: know,I rirst started dieting when I was ten.

B:沒錯。你知道嗎?我10歲時第一次節食。

A:You never worked out?

A:你從不運動?

B:Oh, much work.I hate to 's so gross.

B:喔,不。太費力。我討厭流汗。好惡心。

熱門標籤