2016年商務英語寫作信函文體精講

來源:文萃谷 2.79W

轉眼2016下半年的商務英語考試就要來了,信函是商務英語寫作必考項目,以下是yjbys網小編整理的關於商務英語寫作信函文體精講,希望對大家有用。

2016年商務英語寫作信函文體精講

 2016年商務英語寫作信函文體:確認

確認

To confirm||Confirming||Confirmation

為確認

In Confirmation of

確認書

A letter of confirmation

關於上週本公司通過電話給您的報價, 我們特予以確認。

We confirm our call of last week respecting our offers to you.

茲確認我們5月3日所發函並告知您發來的貨物已如期到達。

We confirm our respects of the 3rd May, and inform you that your consignment has duly arrived.

茲確認已收到"O"號輪船送來的貨物, 現寄去550美元的支票一張。請查取。

I confirm the receipt of your shipment by m.s. "O", and now send you a cheque, valuing $550.

茲確認我上星期致您函, 請及早約定與我方代表面談的日期。

Confirming our letter of last week, we ask you to appoint an early interview with our representative.

茲確認本公司6月11日的.信, 同函附上50包的提單。請查收。

Confirming ours of the 11th June, we now hand you enclosed B/L for 50 packages.

茲確認昨天致您的信並欣告今天我們已給你們開出匯票。

We confirm our respects of yesterday, and have the pleasure to inform you that we have drawn this day on you.

茲確認您昨天向我們提出的訂單。承惠顧非常欣慰。

We have much pleasure in confirming herewith the order which you kindly placed with us yesterday.

您對我公司所提訂單, 請務必於明天下午三時前來電確認。

Kindly let us have confirmation of these orders by telegraph tomorrow by 3 p.m.

謹確認今日電報, 非常遺撼, 該工廠於昨夜被毀於火。

In confirmation of my cable today, I regret to state that the factory was completely destroyed by fire last night.

為確認今早電話中所訂貨物, 請寄來訂貨單。

Kindly give us an order sheet in confirmation of the message by telephone of this morning.

  2016年商務英語寫作信函文體:收訖

您昨日來信已收悉, 謹於此按您所約定的條件。接受此項任務。

I acknowledge receipt of your letter of yesterday, and gratefully accept the appointment on the terms you mention.

6月1日貴函敬悉。

We are pleased to acknowledge receipt of your favour of the 1st June.

本月5日來函敬悉。

We acknowledge receipt of your letter of the 5th inst.

本商品將於12月最後一班輪船付運, 貨到時請惠於告知。

Kindly acknowledge receipt, and have the goods sent by the last steamer in December.

我們如期收到您5月15日的信, 信中所談事宜盡悉。謝謝。

We duly received your favour of the 15th May, contents of which we note with thanks.

6月6日來函收悉, 我們無法交運該貨, 甚感遺撼。

We are in possession o fyour favour of the 6th June, and regret having to inform you that it is impossible for us to deliver the goods.

7月15日寄來的貨物發票收悉。

We are in possession of your invoice of the 15th July.

7月7日的貴函收悉, 感謝您訂購下列貨物: ...

Your favour of the 7th July is at hand, and thank you for your order for: ...

7月10日來函敬悉。

Your favour of the 10th July came duly to hand.

您昨天的信和所附來的100美元的支票均已收悉。

Your favour of yesterday covering a chequie of $100 is duly to hand.

昨天貴函已收悉。

Your favour of yesterday is duly received.

我們已收到您昨日寫的信。

We have received your letter of yesterday.

我們如期收到您昨日發來的信。

We duly received your letter of yesterday.

我們於5月1日收到您4月3日的信。

We received on the 1st May your valued favour dated 3th April.

我們如期收到您5月27日函和附來的150美元的匯票。

We duly received your favour of the 27th May, with a draft for $150.

2月6日來函收悉。

We have received your letter dated 6th February.

您6月5日的來函收悉, 多謝。

We have to own with thanks the receipt of your favour of 6th June.

熱門標籤