外貿必備:商務英語郵件常用表達大集合

來源:文萃谷 8.57K

英語商務郵件對外貿人員來説是絕對會接觸到的,下面小編整理了一些商務英語郵件常用表達語,希望能幫到大家!

外貿必備:商務英語郵件常用表達大集合

  商務郵件中的常用表達

希望儘快得到您的回覆。

I’m looking forward to your early reply.

Your promote reply will be greatly appreciated.

Your early reply will be highly appreciated.

謝謝。

Thanks a lot.

Thank you very much.

Many thanks. (*用於關係熟悉的同事朋友間。)

希望您一切都好/萬事如意。

I hope everything goes well with you.

I wish you all the best.

附件是……,請參閲。

Please kindly find the attached ……

Attached please kindly find the ……

Enclosed is the ……, please kindly find it.

Attached you will find……

我已經收到您的郵件。

I have received your email (yesterday/last week/this morning……).

Your email has been received.

非常感謝您的回信。

Thanks very much for your early reply.

Thank you for your email.

我明白您的意思。

I know what you mean.

I understand what you mean.

Got it. (*非常口語化,適合於關係很熟悉的同事朋友之間。)

我不太明白您的意思。

I do not quite understand what you meant.

I have some problem understanding what you meant.

能具體解釋一下麼?您能在説的清楚一點麼?

Could you please put it in a clearer way?

Could you please explain it in detail?

Could you please further explain it?

What do you mean exactly by saying……?

如有問題,請隨時和我聯繫。

Contact me if you have any problem.

If there is any uncertainty, feel free to contact me.

Call me if you have any problem.

如有建議,請指出。

Please let me know if anything needs to be improved.

Your advice/suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

我會進一步修改/檢查的。

I will further modify it.

I will further check it.

一旦確認,我會立刻/第一時間通知您的。

Once confirmed, I will let you know immediately.

Once confirmed, I will notice you ASAP. (*ASAP=as soon as possible 儘快)

  英文商務郵件必懂句型

1. Greeting message 祝福

Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。

How are you? 你好嗎?

How is the project going on? 項目進行順利嗎?

2. Initiate a meeting 發起會議

I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A。 今天下午我建議我們就A項目的發展計劃開會討論一下。

I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben。

我建議我們今晚九點半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有沒有空?

We’d like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time。 十月三十號(週四),老時間,開會。

Let’s make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time。 下週一鹽湖城時區下午五點半開會。

I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XX project。 我想跟你電話討論下報告進展和XXX項目的情況。

3. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 諮詢信息/反饋/建議

Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me knows。 如果存取文件有任何問題請和我聯繫。

Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule。 謝謝你,希望能聽到更多你對評估和日程計劃的建議。

Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon。 期待您的反饋建議!

What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed? 你對計劃方面有什麼想法?下一步我們應該怎麼做?

What do you think about this? 這個你怎麼想?

Feel free to give your comments。 請隨意提出您的建議。

Any question, please don’t hesitate to let me know。 有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯繫。

Any question, please let me know。 有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯繫。

Please contact me if you have any questions。 有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯繫。

Your comments and suggestions are welcome! 歡迎您的評論和建議! Please let me know what you think? 歡迎您的評論和建議!

Do you have any idea about this? 對於這個您有什麼建議嗎?

It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user’s behavior。 您若是能夠就用户行為方面提供更多的信息就太感激了! At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue。 如果可以,我希望你能負責這件事情。

4. Give feedback 意見反饋

Please see comments below。 請看下面的評論。

My answers are in blue below。 我的回答已標藍。

I add some comments to the document for your reference。 我就文檔添加了一些備註,僅供參考。

5. Attachment 附件

I enclose the evaluation report for your reference。 我附加了評估報告供您閲讀

Please check the attached file for today’s meeting notes。 今天的'會議記錄在附件裏查收。

The attachment is the design document, please review it。 設計文檔在附件裏,請評閲。

For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes。 其他個人特徵方面的信息請見附件。

6. Point listing 列表

Today we would like to finish following tasks by the end of today: 今天我們要完成的任務:

Some known issues in this release: 聲明中涉及的一些問題:

Our team here reviewed the newest SCM policy and has following concerns: 我們閲讀了最新的供應鏈管理政策,做出如下考慮:

Here are some more questions/issues for your team: 以下是對你們團隊的一些問題:

The current status is as following: 目前數據如下:

Some items need your attention: 以下方面需提請注意:

熱門標籤