商務英語口語900句初級輔導:貨物索賠理由

來源:文萃谷 3W

2016年下半年BEC初級考試時間為2016年11月26日,所剩備考時間不多。下面是yjbys網小編提供給大家關於商務英語口語900句初級輔導:貨物索賠理由,希望對大家的考試有所幫助。

商務英語口語900句初級輔導:貨物索賠理由

771. A close inspection and a careful test by the China National Import & Export Commodity

Inspection Bureau showed that some amplifiers are inferior quality.

經中國出入境檢驗檢疫局密切檢查和認真測試,表明一些話筒存在質量缺陷

find that the quality, quantity and weight of the goods are not in conformity with

those stipulated in this contract after re-inspection by the China Commodity Inspection

Bureau, we are now returning the goods to you and lodge claims against you for

compensation of losses.

經過中國商品檢驗局重檢,我們發現貨物的質量、數量和重量與合同規定的不一致。我們現

在退貨並要求賠償損失

survey has revealed that the damage to the goods is attributable to rough handling.

檢查表明貨物損壞歸於野蠻搬運

surveyor’s report indicates that there has been some serious damage to some of the

goods.

檢查員報告表明一些貨已有嚴重損壞

775. On the basis of clause 15 of the contract, we place our claims before you as follows.

基於合同第15款,我們的索賠如下

have to put in a claim against you for all the losses sustained.

我們就所有相同的損失向你方索賠

taking delivery, we found that the cargo had been seriously wet by fresh water and

putrefied. You must compensate us for the loss.

提貨時,我們發現貨物已嚴重被淡水浸濕並腐爛,你方須賠償我方損失

require you to replace the damaged goods and grant us a special discount of five

percent to compensate for the loss.

我們要求更換受損貨物並給我們5%的特別折扣作為損失補償

rding to the contract, you are responsible to compensate us for the loss we have

suffered.

根據合同,你方有責任賠償我方遭受的損失

have suffered a loss of 20% on the selling price because of the inferior quality of the

products you sent us. You must compensate us for all this.

由於你方發來的產品質量低劣導致我們隨了銷售價格20%的.損失,你方須賠償所有損失

expense including inspection fee and losses arising from the return of the goods and

claims should be borne by you.

包括檢查費和要求返還貨物導致的損失在內的所有費用應有你方承擔

must hold responsible for all the losses caused by the delay in delivery of the goods.

你方必須承擔因延遲交貨造成損失的責任

should take back all the disqualified goods and compensate us for the value of the

goods plus all losses sustained due to return of the cargo, such as freight, storage charges,

insurance premium, interest, and inspection charges.

你方應收回所有不合格口,並賠償貨款加上退貨產生的損失,比如運費,倉儲費,保險費,

利息和檢查費。

have the right to claim against you for compensation of all losses.

我們有權向你方索賠所有損失

products we received last Monday didn’t agree with the samples and feel that you

should make it up.

我們上週一收到的產品與樣品不符,認為你們應該跟進

is the survey report issued by CCIB in support of you claim.

這是用於向你方索賠的由中國商品檢查局簽署的檢驗報告

st everyone of the drums was leaking slightly. We must hold you responsible for the

loss.

幾乎每一隻鼓都有輕微裂痕,我們必須要你為損失負責

have lost considerable business because of your delay in shipment. We expect

compensation from you for the loss.

因為你方延遲交貨我們損失慘重,我們期望你方賠償損失

request that you make up the short-landed goods covered by our contract No.147

promptly.

我們要求你快速安排合同號147中的缺陷貨物

regret to inform you that we are compelled to return the disqualified goods at your

expense.

我們很遺憾地通知你我們被迫歸還不合格品,費用由你方支付

熱門標籤