最新商務英語口語必備句子900句

來源:文萃谷 9.15K

引導語:商務英語是以適應職場生活的語言要求為目的,內容涉及到商務活動的方方面面。以下是本站小編分享給大家的最新商務英語口語必備句子900句,歡迎閲讀!

最新商務英語口語必備句子900句

  Unit 1希望與要求

Part 1

1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of

quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods .

我們希望在保證質量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的貨物的基礎上和你們建立業務關係。

2 order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business

relations with you.

為了擴大我們在貴國的出口業務,我們希望和你們建立直接貿易關係。

3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us .

希望在我們之間能夠建立互惠互利的貿易關係。

4. We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.

我們期待進一步保持愉快的業務關係。

5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.

我們的希望是和你們保持可觀的生意往來。

6. We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon.

我們期待儘快收到你們的報價單。

7.I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.

我希望你能夠看到我們事實上已經作出了最大程度的讓價。

hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.

我們希望在你方便的時候和你洽談業務。

wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.

我們非常希望和你進行皮鞋的買賣生意。

look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.

我們期待您的及時反饋,並且相信通過互相之間的合作,我們會進行越來越多的交易。

11.I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

希望我們可以一起做生意,期待儘快得到您的回答。

12.I hoped we can cooperate happily.

希望我們合作愉快。

13. I hoped we can continue our cooperation.

希望我們能夠繼續合作。

14 sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.

我們真誠地希望本次交易雙方都能滿意。

hoped that this market trend will continue.

希望市場形勢能夠繼續保持。

Part Two

16 is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let

us have your reply soon.

希望你慎重考慮一下這個事情,並且儘快給我們一個回覆。

17 hoped that you will deal with our request honestly.

希望你們能公正地處理我們的請求。

18. We hope to receive your immediate answer.

希望儘快得到你們的答覆。

19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.

我們期待你們的儘快答覆。

20. We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without be submit

for arbitration.

希望此次爭端可以通過友好協商的方式解決,而不是通過仲裁的方式解決。

21. We look forward to your settlement at early date .

希望你們儘早進行結算。

22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.

感謝您的早日結算。

23. We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.

希望儘快解決債權問題。

24. We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future .

希望以後不再會有這種麻煩。

25 expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.

我們期待你們能夠儘快給我們一個比較低的價格。

26. We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.

我們希望這個事情能夠得到滿意的結果。

27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.

我不希望這個令人不快的意外不會妨礙我們以後的生意。

hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings.

我們希望這件事不會影響我們良好的關係和以後的生意。

29. I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us.

希望這個生意對我們雙方都有益。

30. We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.

希望這個意外不會傷害我們之間的良好關係。

Unit 2 產品介紹

Part One

31. This model of typewriter is efficient and endurable , economical and practical for middle

school students.

此款打印機高效,耐用,經濟特別適合與中學生使用。

32. The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact-sized,

energy-saving and it’ also easy-to-learn and easy-to-operate.

我們生產的電腦以高品質,結構緊湊,節能,學習操作簡易而著稱。

are not only as low-priced as other makers, but they are distinctly superior in the

following respects .

我們的產品不僅與同等產品一樣價位低廉,而且在以下一些方面更具有先進之處。

34. You will get a 30% increasing production upon using this machine and also it allows one

people to perform the task of three people.

使用這台機器可以使生產率提高30%,同樣也可以使三個人所做的工作,由一個人就可以

完成。

35. This product will pay its own way in a year.

此機器可以維持使用一年。

machine will pay back your investment in 6 month.

使用這台機器6個月就可收回投資成本。

new type of suitcase card designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical.

我們的工程師設計的包裝物卡片精緻而實用。

kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around ,especially useful

during traveling and traffic jams.

這款自行車可以摺疊成一半那麼大,便於手提,特別適用與旅行或交通擁擠時。

maximum speed of this kind of variable speed bicycle is 30 K/H .

這款賽車速度最快可達30公里每小時。

e machines have few breakdowns and easy to maintain because of their simple

mechanical structure.

此機構設備結構簡單,因此故障少,便於維護。

ared with other brands, this kind of tyre cost less per mile and wear much longer

due to its topnotch rubber.

與其他品牌相比,這種輪胎使用高品質橡膠,磨損小,耐用。

42. This kind of tyre is characteristic of nonskid stop on wet road.

此輪胎可在濕滑路面正常使用。

material has a durable and easy-to-clean surface.

這種材料便於清洗,且耐用。

kind of air-conditioning system is practical and economical for the needs of your

company.

這種空調經濟耐用,適用與公司,企業。

products are as superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up.

我們的產品質量卓越,是典型的東方式設計風格。

Part two

silk garments are made of super pure silk material and by traditional skills.我們的真

絲衣物是由上等純絲為材料,以傳統手工技術製成。

47. The garments are magnificent and tasteful and have long enjoyed great fame both at

home and aboard.

這類衣物華既麗而且極具鑑賞價值,享譽國內外。

our typewriters are made of light and hard alloy they are both portable and endurable.

我們的打印機由輕質的硬質合金製成,攜帶方便,經久耐用。

hand bags we quoted are all made of the best leather and various the kinds and the

styles in order to meet the requirements of all walks of life in your country.

我們向您推薦的這款手提包由最好的皮革製成,品種齊全,風格各異,以滿足貴國各種人羣

的不同需要。

our products have all the feature you need and 20% cheaper compared with that

Japanese made ,I strongly recommended to you.

我向您強烈推薦,我們的產品具備您所想要的全部特徵,而且比同等日本產品便宜20%。

um cleaners of this brand are competitive in the international market and are the

best- selling products of their kind.

這個品牌的真空淨化器是目前國際市場上最具有競爭力且銷量最好的一款。

52. “Forever” multiple speed racing bicycles are sure to be sellable in your market.

“永久”牌變速賽車在您的市場中一定熱銷。

53. Owning to its superior quality and reasonable price our silk has met with warm reception

and quick sale in most European countries.

鑑於它的高品質和合理的價格,我們的真絲衣物在歐洲市場備受好評,銷售很快。

feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete against

Japan in price.

我們認為我們的產品是亞洲市場上最好的,可以在價格上與日貨競爭。

55. Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own.

我們的貨物在其他市場上也備受好評。

virtue of its super quality ,this product is often sold out in many areas.

由於品質卓越,這款商品經常在一些地區脱銷。

products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be sellable in

your market.

我們的產品質量好,價格低廉,一定會在您的市場上熱銷。

e items are most sellable in our market.

這些產品在我們的市場中有售。

e have been a steady demand in our market for this kind of toy.

此類玩具在我們的市場中供貨充足穩定。

have the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the sample you send.

我們很高興向您推薦我們的產品,併為您提供樣件。

 Unit three 業務範圍介紹

Part I

61) We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a sate-owned corporation dealing exclusively in

light industrial goods.

很高興向你介紹我司為一家專業生產燈具的國有企業。

62) We are introducing ourselves as one of the leading exporters of the same line of business

我司是一家同行業的領導性的出口企業

63) We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation specializing

in the export of canned goods.

很高興向你介紹我司為一家專業出口罐裝貨物的國有企業

64) We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line

for over two decades.

我司為自行車及其配件的經銷商,從事該行業20餘年

65) Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles

我司致力於從事紡織品出口生意

66) The main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances.

我司從事的主要產品是電子產品

67) Our company is mainly engaged in agricultural products.

我司主要致力於家業產品業務

68) We specialize in the export of table-cloths.

我們主要從事枱布出口業務

69) Our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods.

我司主要從事絲織品出口業務

70) Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments

我司專門從事中國絲綢衣服出口

71) We are engaged in the import and export of machinery.

我們從事機械進出口業務

72) We are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia.

我們現從事東南亞水果進口生意

73) We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts.

我們主要從事各類鐘表及手錶生意

74) We also take on a variety of silk piece goods

我們也做各類絲織品生意

75) Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts.

我們的業務範圍為日用品,比如領帶,腰帶和襯衫

Part two

76) We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices

and for good delivery

我們在供應最高級罐裝魚方面具有競爭性的價格和及時的交貨期的優勢

77) We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design,

specifications and packaging requirements.

我們可以接受顧客對於樣品個性設計、規格及包裝要求的訂單

78) We are now exporting straw and willow products, embroideries, porcelain wares, jade

carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.

我們出口稻草類和柳製品、刺繡品、瓷陶器、翡翠飾品、古董、中國油畫、絲花和各種玩具

和禮品

79) Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals for

industry and agriculture.

我司是一家從事工農業方面的先進技術的機械和化學制品的廠家

80) Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities

電子產品在我司業務範圍內

81) We also do export business of hand made woven articles.

我們也出口手工絲制業務

82) We have been engaged in the glass business with many Asian countries for many years

我們已經和許多亞洲國家從事多年的玻璃生意

83) Our company is mainly in the line of exporting Chinese art objects to European markets.

我司主要是將中國產品銷往歐洲市場

84) We also do import and export business in chemicals and agricultural products

我們也從事化工和農業產品的進出口業務

85) We have been importing and exporting all kinds of metals and minerals for 30 years and

have many customers and friends in over 80 countries and regions

我們有30多年的金屬和礦石進出口歷史,已有80餘個國家的客户和朋友

86) Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production

and service.

我司是一家集科研、貿易、生產和服務為一體的集團性公司

87) As a joint venture, our corporation has won a prominent position in the fields of home

electronics, computers and telecommunications in China

作為一家合資企業,我們在中國家電、計算機和電訊領域獲得卓越的地位

88) We are prepared to accept orders for goods with customers’ own trade marks or brand

names

我們正準備接受來自客户自有商標和品牌商品的訂單

89) We have been handling leather shoes and gloves for more than 20 years

我們已經從事皮鞋和手套20餘年

90) We have been engaged for two decades in the manufacture of such equipment.

我們已從事設備製造20餘年

Unite four 承諾

assure you that such things will not happen again in our future deliveries.

我們保證這類事情在將來的交付中不再發生

’d like to avail ourselves this opportunity to assure you of our broad attention in

handling your future order.

我們十分珍惜這次機會,保證在將來的訂單中更加註意

products are always good as the samples we send ,I can promise there will be not

debasement of quality.

我們的產品一直如我們發給你的樣品那樣好,我能保證將不會降低質量

94.I guarantee that there is not difference in quality between the products we send you next

month and what’s samples you saw just now.

我保證在質量上,我們下月發給你的貨物和剛才你看到的樣品是一樣的

95.I can promise you that the product we send you will be of A-one quality.

我能保證我們將發給你的產品屬於A級

products are surely of standard quality.

確信我們產品質量一流

97.I give you my word that the payment will be made not later than the end of June.

我保證付款將不遲於六月末

98.I promise I will check into these problems and find out if they were our fault.

我保證我將檢查這些問題並確認是否我們的過錯

can make sure that goods avoid been damaged during the transit.

我們能確信貨物在運輸過程中避免受損

will provide a fresh guarantee for the protection of the equipments repaired.

我們將重新保證設備維修的保護

Unite Five 詢盤

Part One.

se quote us for the goods listed I enclosed inquiry sheet giving your prices CIF

Jakarta.

請把附件中詢價單上的貨物價格(雅加達,CIF)報給我們。

se quote us your lowest price CIF Hamburg for ten MT of walnut meat.

請把10噸胡桃肉(CIF,漢堡)的最低價格報給我們。

se quote us FOB London for 100 reams of good quality white poster paper.

請把10令白色海報紙(FOB,倫敦)的最低價格報給我們。

se quote us your most competitive prices in order to consummate business.

為了我們合作圓滿,請把最具競爭力的價格報給我們。

se quote us your lowest price for fertilizers .

請把肥料的最低價格報給我們。

se quote us your best price and let us know the minimum quantity for each order.

請把最好的價格報給我們並註明每種產品最小起訂量。

se make us a offer on CIF Hongkong bases for hand made leather gloves.

請報給我們手工製作的皮手套價格(CIF,香港)

se make us a offer giving your price FOB New York.

請報給我們價格(FOB,紐約)

have already made an enquire for your articles please make a offer before the end of

this month.

我們已對你們的項目做了一個詢價,請在這個月底以前報價。

110.I would like to make a enquiry about this type of leather bag.

我想詢問一下這種包的價格。

shall be pleased if you finished us with your quotation for this product.

如果你們能對這種產品進行報價,我們將無比高興。

of customers are interested in your “Seagull” brand household scissors and we

wish to have your CNF Shanghai quotations.

許多客户對你們“海鷗”牌的家用剪刀很感興趣,期待您的報價(CNF上海)

113. We want to know the price CIF Tokyo for your printed shirting.

我們想知道已經印好的衣服布料的價格(CIF東京)

are anxious to get a offer for your products.

我們熱切地想得到你們的產品。

115. We shall be very glad to receive a offer from you on this brand of radios.

如果能得到你們這種牌子的收音機,我們將很高興。

Part Two.

shall like to know the offer for the rice of this kind.

我們想知道關於這種米的價格。

‘d like to know the minimum order quality per color and per design.

我們想知道每種顏色,每種款式的最小起訂量。

price could you quote us on two dozens sets?

你們給我們報的2打的價格是多少?

d you please quote us a price one your 71 * 81 reversible wool blankets 15% wool

and 85% cotton, bound with rayon satin?

請報給我們以下產品價格:71*81的羊毛毯子,成份15%羊毛,85%棉,人造絲綁定的?

much you asking for this brand of ties?

你們想訂多少這種牌子的領帶?

we order 10,000 units what would be your offer?

如果我們訂10,000套,你們會提供什麼優惠?

’s the price for 1000 Kg of white sugar.

請問1000KG的白糖的價格是多少?

123. Can you supply this quality at approximately 50% cents per meter?

請問你們是否能夠提供這種質量的,大約每米50%分?

our order is a substantial one how much will you bring your price down?

如果我們的採購量是固定的,你們能降價多少?

much discount could you offer on a order of this size ?

請問一個這種尺寸的定單,能得到多少折扣?

se inform us what special offer you can make us ?

請告知我方,你們會給我們什麼特殊的優惠?

is a list of my requirements I ‘ld to have your lowest quotations CIF New York.

這張單子是我們的要求,我想知道到紐約的最低CIF價格。

se inform us of your lowest price CIF London.

請把倫敦CIF的最低價格報給我們。

’d appreciate it very much if you let us know what discount you can grant us if we give

you a large order of your products.

如果我方採購量很大,你方會給我方多少折扣,請告知,我方將非常感激。

se let us have your best quotation by tomorrow together with the appropriate time

of shipment.

請於明天告知我方:最好的價格和裝船期。

Unite Six 報盤

Part one

offer is subject to your reply reaching here on or before 29,June.

我方接受以你方答覆為準的報盤,但需在6月29日前到達。

we can receive your order within the next 10 days, we will make you a firm order at the

prices quoted.

如果我方能在10天內能接到你方訂單,我方將按所報價格確定訂單。

offer is firm for 5 days.

該盤的有效期為5天

price we quoted is on FOB Shanghai bases instead of CIF Hongkong bases and our

offer will be valid until August 31.

我方的報價以FOB上海,而不是CIF香港。我方報盤的有效期至8月31日。

make you the offer subject to your apply reaching us not later than noon December

23.

我方接受以你方答覆為準的報盤,但需不遲於12月23日中午到達。

have the offer ready for you.

我們已準備好給你方的報盤。

137.I’d to remind you that we have to withdraw our offer is we don’t hear you by next Monday.

我方要提醒你方,若我們不能在下個星期一前收到答覆,該報盤將會被撤銷。

offer will remain effective for another 10 days from June 1.

該報盤從1月1日起10天內有效。

quality of our product is good and the prices is reasonable so we are confident that

you will accept our offer dated 4th May.

我方產品物美價廉,因此我們對你方能接受我方報盤很有信心,但需在5月4日前。

erly the market is advancing rapidly the price we offered you is the best I belive.

自市場的飛速發展,我相信我方所報的價格是最合理的。

are our latest price sheet. You will see that our prices is most competitive.

這是我方最近的價格單。你能發現我方的價格是最具競爭力的。

believe that the price we offer you can compete well with those of other firms.

我們相信我們所報的價格與其他公司相比更具競爭力。

hope you will accept our offer and give us order soon.

我方希望你方能儘快接受報盤並下訂單。

feel better offer will give you full satisfaction .I hope to receive a favorable reply from

you soon.

我方感到好的報盤能令你方滿意。希望能儘快收到你方令人欣喜的答覆

you think our proposal acceptable please let us have your order at early date.

如果你方認為可以接受我們的提議,請早日訂單。

have the pleasure in offering you our product.

我們很榮幸將我方產品報盤給你方。

are interested in making you a offer on our hand-make carpets which is well received

in the overseas market.

我方很榮幸為你方就手工制地毯報盤,這種地毯在海外廣受好評。

price for 200 dozens pairs of plastic shower curtains with matching drapes would be

45 USD shall we hold them for your order?

就200打塑料窗簾以45美元。我方還為你方保留訂單嗎?

give you price of 1440$ FOB Chicago.

我方給你方的價格是1440美元,FOB芝加哥。

are pleased to quote you for 1500 dozen man shirts as for the sample you send

before at price 5/piece CIF New York for promote shipment.

我們很高興就1500打男式襯衫給你方報價,每件5元,CIF紐約,即時裝運。按之前你方

寄來的樣品。

compliance with your request we are now offering you 2000 dozens magnifiers at 30$

per dozen CIF San Francisco September shipment.

根據你方要求,我方提供你方2000打放大鏡,每打30美元,CIF舊金山,九月裝運。

will note that we are in the position to offer you 50 long tons of ten for sheet at the

attractive price of £135 per long tons CNF Shanghai.

我方會給你方提供50長噸,每單10長噸,以非常優惠的價格,每長噸135,CIF上海。

offer your 1500 tons of Canada oats at the price of 500 pounds /ton.

我們為你方提供1500噸加拿大燕麥片,每噸500英磅。

154. We can quote you the price of 75$ / typewriter and 10% discount on shipping .

我方的報價是75美元一台打字機,如果海運的話,有10%的折扣。

average whole sell price is 180$ / unit.

我們的平均售價是每個180美元。

offer you firm 2,000 tons of chemical fertilizer at £150 per long ton CIF Vietnam

deliver in April.

我方為你公司提供2000噸化學肥料,每長噸150,CIF越南,4月起運。

157. We can offer a quality discount of up to 15% but we are prepare to give 20% discount

for a offer to buy the complete stuff.

我方可提供15%的質量折扣,但我們準備給20%的折扣,如若你方將全部買下。

158.I have here our price sheet on a FAS vessel basis ,the price are given without

engagement.

我這裏有我們的FAS船邊交貨的價格單,這個價格是不容商議的。

prices is steady raising, we’d advise you to place your order without delay.

因為價格正在穩步上升,我方建議你方早日下訂單。

product is in great demand and supplies is limited so we would recommend that you

accept this offer as soon as possible.

我方產品需求量大,供應有限。因此我方建議你方儘早接受此報盤。

Unite Seven 還盤

Part one

161. We hope you will consider our counter-offer most favorably and tell us your decision at

your earliest convenience.

我方希望貴方能認真考慮我方的還盤,並儘快告知決定。

wish you will reconsider your price and give a new bid so that there could be a

possibility for us to meet half way.

我方希望你方重新考慮一下報價,如果能夠重新報價,我方可以折中處理

accept the price you quote would leave us only a small profit on our sales because the

principle demand in our city is for articles in the medium price range.

如果接受你方報價,我們將沒有多少利潤可賺,因為本地市場主要銷售中等價格的產品。

competitors are offering considering lower prices and unless you can reduce your

quotations we have to buy else where.

你方的競爭者出價相當低,除非你們降價,否則我們只好去其他地方購買

accept your present quotation would mean a heave loss to us not to speak of profit.

接受你方的報價將會使我方損失慘重,更別説利潤了

166.I wish to point out that your offer are higher than some of your competitors in other

countries.

我想指出你方的報價比來自其他國家競爭者的報價高

熱門標籤