趣味英語學習:情景對話 Going for a drive

來源:文萃谷 3.06W

Rumei: This outing was a good idea. I've really enjoyed spending some timein the country.

趣味英語學習:情景對話 Going for a drive

如梅:出來郊遊真是個好主意。在鄉下轉轉我感到很開心。

Dashan: Yes. It HAS been fun, hasn't it?

大山:我也是。過得很愉快,是不是?

Rumei: Yeah. I really enjoyed going to the flea market. I've never seen somuch stuff. And everything was so cheap.

如梅:是啊。到跳蚤市場逛遊我也覺得很有趣。我以前從未見過這麼多東西。而且東西是那麼便宜。

Dashan: Yes, I think you got some good deals. Yunbo, you look a bittired.

大山:是,我認為你們買到的東西蠻便宜。雲波,我看你是累了。

Yunbo: Yes. I'm feeling a little sleepy. We've had a lot of exercise andfresh air.

雲波:是,我覺得有點累了。今天我們得到了不少體力鍛鍊,又呼吸到了新鮮空氣。

Dashan: Well, let's pack up and head back to the city. We've got quite along drive ahead of us.

大山:那麼,我們收拾行裝趕回城裏吧。我們還得開很遠的路程呢。

Rumei: Sounds good to me.

如梅:我看這主意不錯。

Dashan: Rumei, would you mind putting my jacket into the trunk? Wait aminute, it's a little cold. I'll keep it on.

大山:如梅,請把我的夾克放進汽車後部行李箱,等等,天有點涼,我還是穿着吧。

Rumei: Sure, Dashan. Yunbo, why don't you take a nap in the back seat? I'llsit in the front with Dashan.

如梅:好的,大山。雲波,你到後座上去打個盹吧,我和大山坐在前邊。

Yunbo: Thanks. It'll be good to stretch out.

雲波:謝謝,躺下歇會兒會很舒服。

Dashan: Okay. Rumei, you can be my navigator.

大山:好了,如梅,你可以給我當個“領航員”吧。

Rumei: Sure. What does a navigator do?

如梅:當“領航員”都需要做什麼?

Dashan: A navigator checks the map and watches out for road signs.

大山:需要查地圖,觀察路標。

Rumei: I think I can handle that.

如梅:我想這事我能做到。

Dashan: Oh, we might be a little low on gas. How about keeping an eye openfor a service station?

大山:我們可能有點缺汽油了。你注意一下加油站的招牌吧?

Rumei: Sure.

如梅:好的'。

Dashan: Have you sent any postcards home yet?

大山:你給家裏人寄過明信片了嗎?

Rumei: Yes, I have. I've sent cards to my family and to my colleagues atthe university. How about you?

如梅:已經寄過了。我給家人和我大學的同事都寄過了。你呢?

Dashan: I haven't written any yet. I guess I've been too lazy.

大山:我還沒有寫過信件,我想我是太懶了吧。

Rumei: Or too busy. Look, Dashan. There's a service station straightahead.

如梅:或者説是太忙了吧。大山,你看,前邊有一家加油站。

Attendant: What'll it be today, sir?

服務員:您來點什麼油?

Dashan: Fill it up with regular, please.

大山:普通汽油吧。

Attendant: Coming right up. Would you open the tank for me?

服務員:馬上就得。請把油箱打開好嗎?

Dashan: Oh, sure.

大山:好的。

Attendant: Do you want me to check the oil for you?

服務員:您需要我幫您檢查潤滑油嗎?

Dashan: No, thanks. I'm sure I have enough oil. It's a rental car. Andcould you clean the window, too?

大山:不必了,我肯定裏面有足夠的潤滑油。 這是租來的汽車。您幫我把擋風玻璃也清洗一下,可以嗎?

Attendant: No problem.

服務員:沒問題。

Dashan: Would you mind doing the back one, too?

大山:您把後面的玻璃也清洗一下,可以嗎?

Attendant: Sure thing. That'll be twenty-two dollars and fifty cents.

服務員:好的。總共是22元50分。

Dashan: Oh, I don't have enough cash. Do you accept credit cards?

大山:哎呀,我沒帶那麼多現金,用信用卡行嗎?

Attendant: Sure. We love plastic.

服務員:當然行,我們願意接受信用卡。

Rumei: Dashan, wait. I might have enough cash. Yes, I do.

如梅:大山,我這兒可能有足夠的現金。看,真的夠了。

Dashan: Thanks. I'll pay you back at the hotel. Here you are.

大山:謝謝,回到旅館我再還你。給您錢。

Attendant: Thanks a lot.

服務員:謝謝。

Dashan: Excuse me. Have we passed Highway 2 yet?

大山:請問,我們現在過了2號高速公路了嗎?

Attendant: No, you haven't. The turn off is about ten kilometres 's Exit 55.

服務員:還沒有。出口岔道在前邊大約十公里處,是第55號出口。

Dashan: Is the turn off on the right side or on the left side?

大山:岔道在左邊還是在右邊?

Attendant: It's on your right. You can't miss it.

服務員:在右邊,不會錯過的。

Dashan: Thanks for your help.

大山:謝謝你的幫助。

熱門標籤