趣味英語學習情景對話:Going to an art ga

來源:文萃谷 1.3W

Dashan: Oh, look. We've just passed a totem pole. The Native art collectioncan't be far away.

趣味英語學習情景對話:Going to an art ga

大山:嘿,看,我們剛經過了一個圖騰柱。土著藝術品的展覽一定不會太遠了。

Yunbo: Native art is very popular in Canada, isn't it?

雲波:土著藝術品在加拿大很受歡迎,是吧?

Dashan: Yes. Canada's aboriginal people make beautiful art. Don't youremember? We went to that wonderful Native art store in Vancouver. It had totempoles, masks, beadwork, basket and prints.

大山:是的,加拿大的土著居民創造出了很精美的藝術品。你們還記得吧,我們在温哥華去過的那家漂亮的土著工藝品商店。裏面有圖騰柱、面具、鑲綴珠、籃筐以及版畫。

Yunbo: That's right.

雲波:是啊。

Rumei: This art is spectacular. It's very symbolic, isn't it?

如梅:這種藝術品非常壯觀,富有象徵意義,你説是吧?

Yunbo: Yes, it is.

雲波:對。

Rumei: Look at the unusual animal figures.

如梅:看那些奇特的'動物塑像。

Dashan: Yeah. They're quite interesting. Did you know that each piece ofart tells a story?

大山:對,個個饒有興趣。你知道嗎?每一件藝術品都講述一個故事呢。

Rumei: No, I didn't. Let's look around some more.

如梅:我原來不知道。我們再多看看。

Rumei: How do you guys feel about taking a break and getting a cup of tea?My feet are killing me. This gallery must have a restaurant.

如梅:我們休息一下,喝杯茶你們倆覺得怎麼樣?我的腳疼死了。美術館裏一定會有餐館吧。

Dashan: It does. Actually, I wouldn't mind taking some weight off my feet,too.

大山:確實有。説句實話我也想歇歇腳。

Yunbo: Well, I prefer to look at some more art. Do you mind?

雲波:我倒是情願再多看一會展覽,你們不會在意吧?

Rumei: Of course not.

如梅:當然不會。

Dashan: Okay. We'll go to the restaurant and then meet you in the gift shopin forty-five minutes.

大山:好的,我們到餐館去,40分鐘後我們在禮品店碰頭。

Yunbo: Great.

雲波:好的。

Rumei: Don't be late.

如梅:可別晚了。

Yunbo: I won't.

雲波:我不會的。

Rumei: I should buy a gift for Yunbo's mother.

如梅:我應該給雲波的媽媽買件禮物。

Dashan: You'll probably find a nice present at the gift shop.

大山:在禮品店估計你能選到一份好禮品。

Yunbo: Have you been waiting long?

雲波:你們等了很久了嗎?

Rumei: Yes, since 4:45.

如梅:是啊,從4點45分就開始等你了。

Yunbo: Oh, no! You've been waiting half an hour. I'm really sorry.

雲波:哎呀,真糟,你們等了半個小時了。我真的非常抱歉。

Rumei: It's okay. I liked having the time to browse.

如梅:沒關係。能有時間多轉一轉我很高興。

Yunbo: Have you bought anything?

雲波:你買了什麼東西了嗎?

Rumei: No, not yet. I'm thinking of getting an address book for yourmother. What do you think of this one?

如梅:還沒有。我正在想給你母親買一本通訊簿,你覺得這個怎麼樣?

Yunbo: It's beautiful. My mother will love it. Thanks for picking itout.

雲波:很漂亮。我的母親會喜歡的。謝謝你為她挑選。

Rumei: You're welcome.

如梅:不用客氣。

Dashan: Well, we ought to go now.

大山:啊,我們得走了。

熱門標籤