趣味英語學習:情景對話 Going to a depart

來源:文萃谷 2.27W

Rumei: Dashan, I'm over here. It's great to see you. How do you feel?

趣味英語學習:情景對話 Going to a depart

如梅:大山,我在這邊。見到你我真高興。你感覺怎麼樣?

Dashan: I feel fine now. The doctor was right. I really needed to get somerest.

大山:我感覺很好。大夫説得對,我確實需要休息休息。

Yunbo: Hi, Dashan. How are you?

雲波:大山,你好。你身體怎麼樣?

Dashan: Pretty good, thanks.

大山:相當不錯,謝謝。

Yunbo: Dashan, have some coffee. My treat.

雲波:大山,來喝杯咖啡,我請客。

Dashan: Oh, thanks.

大山:哦,謝謝你。

Yunbo: And here are your cookies, Rumei.

雲波:如梅,這是你的曲奇餅。

Rumei: Thanks. Would you like a chocolate cookie?

如梅:大山,你想吃點巧克力餅乾嗎?

Dashan: No, thanks. I'm not hungry.

大山:不要,謝謝。我不餓。

Yunbo: Dashan, do you have any plans for today?

雲波:大山,你今天有什麼安排嗎?

Dashan: No, I don't have any.

大山:沒有。

Rumei: Well, it's a beautiful day. Would you like to join us for awalk?

如梅:那你看,今天天氣非常好,你願意跟我們一起出去走走嗎?

Dashan: Yes, I'd like to. I like to walk around in big cities. You canalways learn a lot about them.

大山:我願意,我很喜歡在大城市裏轉轉。這樣總是能加深對這些城市的瞭解。

Yunbo: I agree.

雲波:我同意你的看法。

Yunbo: Rumei, what do you think of these window displays?

雲波:如梅,你覺得櫥窗的展品擺設怎麼樣?

Rumei: They're wonderful. Oh, look at this clothing store for children. Theclothes are very cute and colourful.

如梅:好極了。 嘿,看這家兒童服裝店的擺設。那些衣服樣子多漂亮,顏色多鮮豔。

Yunbo: This store looks interesting.

雲波:這家商店看起來很有意思。

Dashan: Oh, this store is Roots. It's a popular Canadian chain of clothingstores. Roots has stores across Canada and in other parts of the world.

大山:是啊,商場名字是“根”,是在加拿大很有名的服裝連鎖店,在加拿大全國以至世界各地都有它的.分店。

Rumei: Let's go in. I like to browse in interesting stores.

如梅:我們進去看看吧。我喜歡在有意思的商場裏瀏覽、逛遊。

Yunbo &Dashan: Okay.

雲波&大山:好啊。

Clerk: Hi. May I help you?

售貨員:您好。 我能為您效勞嗎?

Yunbo: Yes. Can I buy shoes here?

雲波:在這裏能買到鞋嗎?

Clerk: Certainly. We have great leather shoes.

售貨員:當然可以,我們店出售質量上乘的皮鞋。

Yunbo: Where's the shoe section?

雲波:鞋部在什麼地方?

Clerk: It's on the lower level. You can take the stairs at the back of thestore.

售貨員:在下一層。你們可以走商場後部的樓梯。

Yunbo: Thanks.

雲波:謝謝。

Yunbo: What do you think of my hiking boots?

雲波:你覺得我的休閒鞋怎麼樣?

Dashan: I like them. That style is very popular in Canada. Young Canadianslike sporty, comfortable clothes.

大山:我覺得挺好。這個式樣在加拿大很流行。加拿大的年輕人都愛穿休閒、舒適的衣服。

Rumei: I'm crazy about my new sweatsuit. It's very soft and cosy. And ILOVE your new jacket, Dashan.

如梅:我特別喜歡我剛買的這件運動服,又柔軟又舒適。大山,我還特別喜歡你這件剛買的夾克。

Dashan: Thanks for the compliment. I like the jacket, too.

大山:謝謝你的誇獎,我也喜歡。

熱門標籤