關於工作內容的英語口語的對話

來源:文萃谷 2.14W

工作是生活的一部分,是不斷學習的過程,能使人不斷進步和提升。下面小編為大家整理的談論工作英語情景對話,希望對大家有用!下面是小編幫大家整理的關於工作內容的英語口語的對話,供大家參考借鑑,希望可以幫助到有需要的朋友。

關於工作內容的英語口語的對話

  工作英語情景對話

A:It was very kind of you to give me a tour of the place. It gave me a good idea of your product range.

謝謝你們陪同我看了整個工廠。這次參觀使我對你們的產品範圍有了一個很好的瞭解。

B:It’s a pleasure to show our factory to our customers. What’s your general impression, may I ask?

帶我們的客户來參觀工廠是我們的榮幸。不知道你總體印象如何?

A:Very impressive, indeed, especially the speed of your NW Model.

很好,尤其是你們的NW型機器的速度。

B:That’s our latest development. A product with high performance. We put it on the market just two months ago.

那是我們新開發的產品,性能很好。兩個月前剛投放市場。

A:The machine gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.

和你們的競爭對手相比,我想這機器可以讓你們多佔一個優勢。

B:Certainly. No one can match us as far as speed is concerned.

當然。就速度而言,目前沒有廠家能和我們相比。

A:Could you give me some brochures for that machine? And the price if possible.

能給我一些那種機器配套的小冊子嗎?如有可能,還有價格。

B:Right. Here is our sales catalog and literature.

好的。這是我們的銷售目錄和説明書。

A:Thank you. I think we may be able to work together in the future.

謝謝。我想也許將來我們可以合作。

工作內容的英語的對話

A:Im pleased to meet you again, Mrs. King.

很高興又見到你,金夫人。

B:Pleased to see you, too, Mr. B:rown.

我也很高興見到你,布朗先生。

A:Youve had a good trip, I hope.

希望你旅途愉快。

B:Yes, a very pleasant journey, thank you.

是的,旅途很愉快,謝謝你。

A:Its been a full two years since we last saw each other.

我們整整兩年沒有見面了。

B:So it is, Ive come again to renew our sole agency agreement for another 2 years.

是啊,這次我來是想把我們之間的獨家代理協議延長兩年。

A:We shall be pleased to talk the matter over with you. Youve done very well in fulfilling the agreement.

我們很高興和你們詳細討論這件事情。你們的協議完成得很漂亮。

B:Im glad youre satisfied with our work. I can assure you weve spared no effort and spent quite a sum of money in pushing the sales of your products.

你們對我們的工作表示滿意,我很高興。可以説在推銷你們的產品方面,我們費了不少力氣,還花了大量資金。

A:Yes, we appreciate your efforts in pushing the sales of our pianos. We can see you are experienced in this particular line.

是的,我們很感激你方在推銷鋼琴上所做的努力,看得出來你們對經營這一行很有經驗

B:Thank you.

謝謝。

A:But I think the annual sale of 300 pianos for a sole distributorship in Canada is rather conservative. After all, you sold around 400 pieces there last year. You can sell more this year according to the marketing conditions at your end.

不過我認為對加拿大的獨家經銷來説,年銷售量300架鋼琴未免太過保守了。實際上,去年你都賣了400架左右。根據你們地區的市場情況,今年應該可以銷售更多。

B::That is the result of our hard work. Well, what annual quantity would you suggest for the new agreement then?

那是我們努力工作的結果。那你認為新協議的年銷量應是多少呢?

A:500 pieces.

500架。

B:No, no. Thats too big a number to be acceptable. Lets put it at 450 pieces. And well strive to sell more, of course. We wish to add another clause. For every 50 pieces sold in excess of the quota, well get 1% more in commission for our efforts.

不行,不行。這個數字太大了,我不能接受。定為450架吧。當然 我們會盡力多銷。我們想增加一個條款,超過定額之後每多銷50 架,我們的佣金就增加百分之一。

A:A:ll right, lets fix it at 450 pieces then. And for every additional 50 pianos sold, well give you 1% higher commission.

那好吧,那我們就定為450架吧。另外每多售50架,我們就再多給 你百分之一的佣金。

B:I suppose all the other terms remain unchanged.

我想其他條款都不變吧。

A:We would like to make a specific mention of one more point. As our sole distributor, you will neither handle the same or similar products of other origins nor re-export our goods to any other area outside your own.

另外一點,我想特別提一提。作為我們的獨家經銷商,你們既不能 經營其他國家的同類或類似的產品,也不能把我們的產品再出口到加拿大以外的地區去。

B:No, certainly not. Thats a reasonable restriction.

那當然不行,這是合理的限制。

A:Another thing is that every six months we would like to receive from you a detailed report on current market conditions and the users comments on our products.

另外一點是我們希望每隔六個月收到你們的一份詳細的當前市場情況的報告和用户對我們的反饋。

B:Yes, weve already prepared one. Ive brought it with me. Ill put it forward when we talk with the manufacturers tomorrow.

我們已經都準備了一份。我這次把它帶來了。明天我們和生產商洽談時,我就將它提交上去。

A:Good, thats all then.

好,那就這些了。

B:Good.

好。

談論工作英語情景對話

You changed jobs again?

Shelly:How's your job at the large High-tech enterprise?

Sophia:Oh, you might not know I'm working at a joint venture company.

Shelly:You changed the job again?Anything happen?

Sophia:No, I just want to try different things before I find the perfect one.

Shelly:Why don't you settle down on one company?You won't succeed in your career in this way.

Sophia:I like to learn something new. So I move around and gain wide experiences.

Shelly:How's your current job going?

Sophia:It suits my taste. It needs so many challenges that I can learn lots of new things, and have more development opportunities.

Shelly:Sounds good, but you should win a success in one field first, and then decide whether to change your job or not.

Sophia:Yes, you're right. When I graduated, I didn't know what I really wanted to do or what I could things are growing much clearer.

Shelly:Do you have a definite career path yet?

Sophia:I'm not sure. I just like the job I'm doing now.

譯文

你又換工作了?

雪莉:你在大型高科技企業工作得怎樣?

蘇菲亞:你也許不知道,現在我在一家合資公司上班。

雪莉:你又換工作了?發生了什麼嗎?

蘇菲亞:沒有,我想試試不同的工作,知道找到最合適的。

雪莉:你為什麼不在安心在一個公司?像這樣,你難以成功的。

蘇菲亞:我喜歡學習新東西。所以我換工作,多積累點經驗。

雪莉:現在這工作怎麼樣呀?

蘇菲亞:正符合我的口味。它需要那麼多的挑戰,所以我能學到很多東西和更多發展機會。

雪莉:不錯,但你還是先在一個領域成功了,然後再決定要不要換工作。

蘇菲亞:沒錯。剛畢業的時候,我不知道自己想做什麼,也不知道自己能做什麼,現在我清楚多了。

雪莉:現在有明確的職業生涯發展了嗎?

蘇菲亞:還是不太清楚,不過我還挺喜歡現在的工作的。

面試英語對話

A: Excuse me. May I see Mrs. Smith?

不好意思,我可以見史密斯女士嗎?

I: It's me. What can I do for you?

我就是,需要我幫忙嗎?

A: I have come at your invitation for an to meet you,Mrs. Smith

很高興見到你,史密斯女士。我是應約來面試的。

I: Are you Mrs. Smith?

你是吳先生吧?

A: Yes, I am.

是的,我是。

I: Nice to meet you, too. Did you have any difficulty finding our company?

我也很高興見到你。找我們公司困難嗎?

A: Not really, I am familiar with this area.

沒有,我對這一帶很熟悉。

I: What is your name, please?

請問,你叫什麼名字?

A:WU JING

吳京

I: What kind of person do you think you are?

你覺得你自己的個性如何?

A: Well, I am always energetic and enthusiastic. That's my strongest personality.

嗯,我覺得自己精力很充沛,做事很有熱情。這是我最大的特點了。

I: What are your strengths and weaknesses?

那你認為自己的最大優點和缺點是什麼呢?

A: Em, as I have said, It's diligent and industrious. On the other hand, sometimes It'stoo hard-working and I put myself under too much pressure to make things perfect.

正如我剛才説過的,我工作特別勤奮認真。但是,有時為了儘可能把事情辦得完美些,我又會讓自己背上太多的壓力,工作太辛苦。

I: What qualities would you expect of persons working as a team?

你認為作為團隊中的一員,一個人需要具備什麼樣的品質?

A: To work in a team, in my opinion, two characteristics are necessary for a person. That is, the person must be cooperative and aggressive.

依我之見,作為團隊中的一員,合作精神和進取精神兩者皆不可少。

I: How do you spend your leisure time?

你業餘時間都做些什麼?

A: I like playing games and having sports. They are my favourite hobbies.

我愛玩遊戲和體育運動,這是我最大的愛好。

I: So,what kind of sport do you like most?

那麼你最喜歡什麼體育運動?

A: Oh, it's hard to narrow it down to just one. I mean, I like all kinds of sports, basketball,swimming, bike riding and so on. Maybe it is just the reason why I am so energetic and vigorous.

哦,那可實在太多了,我喜歡各類體育運動,打籃球、 游泳、騎車之類的。也許這是我精力如此充沛的原因吧。

熱門標籤