關於打針的英語對話

來源:文萃谷 1.66W

感冒打針這件事情,我們想必不會陌生。下面是小編分享的關於打針的'英語口語,希望能對大家有所幫助!

關於打針的英語對話
  對話1

A:Is this where I come for an injection?

打針是在這兒嗎?

B: you show me your prescription, please?

是的,請讓我看看醫生的處方好嗎?

A:Here you are.

給您 .

B:Oh, you know if you are allergic to it?

哦,原來是青黴素呀.你對青黴素過敏嗎?

A:I have no idea.

這我倒不知道.

B:Yes,and rest your arm on the table and still please.

坐吧,把胳膊擱到桌子上.不要動

Now, wait just outside for 15 minutes,then I'll have a look to see your reaction.

你到外面坐15分鐘,然後讓我看看你有沒有什麼反應.

  對話2

A:Can you come in now, please?Let me see your arm.

請進,讓我看看你的胳膊.

B:ing seems to have happened.

看吧,好像沒什麼反應.

A:That's seems to be all right.I'll give you your first injection now.

看上去一切正常.我先給你打第一針.

B:How many injections will I need?

總共要打多少針呀?

A:One every day for seven should be around the same time each day.

每天一針,總共7天,而且每天要在差不多同一時間打針.

B:What happens if I can't come?

我來不了的話要緊嗎?

A:It's important that you don't skip a day

一天也不要漏打,這很重要.

B:I understand.

知道了.

A:Now,I'll just use this swab to sterilize it,then give you the injection.

現在我要用酒精棉球給你擦一擦皮膚,然後再給你打針.

Try to relax as much as you can.

你儘可能地放鬆

B:Oh,it really hurts.

實在痛死人了.

A:The pain should go away in a couple of hours.

幾小時後疼痛就會過去的

  重要句子

Is this where I come for an injection?

打針是在這兒嗎?

you show me your prescription, please?

是的,請讓我看看醫生的處方好嗎?

Oh, you know if you are allergic to it?

哦,原來是青黴素呀.你對青黴素過敏嗎?

I have no idea.

我不知道.

Now,roll up your sleeve,and I'll give you a small injection

來,把袖子捲起來,我先做個小劑量注射.

Now,wait just outside for 15 minutes then I'll have a look to see your reaction.

在外面等15分鐘,然後讓我看看有沒有什麼反應.

It's important that you don't skip a day

你一天也不要漏針,這一點很重要.

I'll just use this swab to sterilize it.

我來用酒精棉球給你消毒一下.

The pain should go away in a couple of hours.

幾小時後,疼痛就會過去.

熱門標籤