《老友記》之《莫妮卡的新室友》「英語聽力」

來源:文萃谷 2.27W

《老友記》是布賴特·卡芙曼·克萊恩製作公司、華納兄弟電視公司出品的幽默情景喜劇系列,影片由柯羅傑等執導,珍妮佛·安妮斯頓、大衞·修蒙、柯特妮·考克斯、馬特·勒布朗、馬修·派瑞、麗莎·庫卓主演。該劇裏面的對話都很適合作為英語聽力來練習哦。下面,小編為大家截取了《老友記》第1季之《莫妮卡的新室友》的一些對話作為大家的聽力材料。

《老友記》之《莫妮卡的新室友》「英語聽力」

There's nothing to tell. It's just some guy I work with. 沒什麼好説的! 他不過是我的同事!

You're going out with the guy. 少來了,你和那個人一起出去!

There has to be something wrong with him. 和你交往的男人一定有問題!

All right,Joey. Be nice. 打住,喬伊,嘴下留德

So does he have a hump and a hairpiece? 他駝背?既駝背又帶假髮?

Wait,does he eat chalk? 慢着,他吃粉筆嗎?

I don't want her to go through what I did with Carl. 我只是不想你重蹈我和卡爾的覆轍

Okay,everybody relax. This is not even a date. 各位別急, 這不算約會

Sounds like a date to me. 聽起來好像是説我的約會

I'm in high school, in the cafeteria.. 記得中學時代的夢, 我站在自助餐廳

and I realize I'm totally naked. 突然發現自己全身赤裸

I've had that dream. 我做過那樣的夢

Then I look down and I realize there is a phone. 我低頭一看, 看見有一支電話…

there. 在那兒

- Instead of - That's right!而不是…? - 沒錯

Never had that one. 我沒做過那樣的夢

All of a sudden, the phone starts to ring. 突然,那個電話響了

What do I do? Everyone starts looking at me. 我不知道該怎麼辦, 大家都看着我

They weren't looking at you before? 之前他們就不看着你?!

Finally,I figure I'd better answer it. 最後,我覺得應該接這個電話

And it turns out it's my mother. 發現是我媽媽打來的,

Which is very,very weird because she never calls me. 這十分怪 因為….她從來不打電話給我!

Hi. 嘿

He says,"Hello," I want to kill myself. 這傢伙説“你好”的時候, 我總想殺了我自己

You okay? 你還好吧?

I feel like someone pulled my intestine out of my mouth.. 我就感覺好像某人伸手進我的喉嚨, 抓住我的小腸,從我的嘴裏拉出來

- and tied it around my neck. - Cookie? 再在我的脖子上打結… - 要餅乾嗎?

Carol moved her stuff out today. 卡籮今天搬走了她的東西

- Let me get you some coffee. - Thanks.我給你拿咖啡。 - 謝謝

No,don't! Stop cleansing my aura. 不,不要! 不要清理我的氣息!

- Just leave my aura alone,okay? - Fine,be murky. 不要管我的氣息,好嗎? - 好呀! 繼續痛苦吧!

- I'll be fine. I hope she'll be happy. - No,you don't. 我會沒事的,好吧?。 真的,各位,我希望她開心。不,你並不希望

No,I don't. To hell with her. She left me! 是的,我不希望! 去她的, 她離開了我!

You never knew she was a lesbian? 你又不知道她是女同性戀

No! Okay? 不知道!! 行了吧?!

Why does everyone keep fixating on that? 為什麼每個人老是提它?

She didn't know. How should I know? 她都不知道,我怎麼會知道?

Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian. 有時候我希望我是女同性戀…

Did I say that out loud? 我大聲説出來啦?

I told Mom and Dad last night. They took it pretty well. 我昨晚告訴爸爸媽媽了, 他們看起來沒什麼問題

Oh,really? 噢, 真的嗎?

So that hysterical phone call from a woman sobbing.那我凌晨三點接到一個女人 打來的可笑電話,她在電話中抽泣説

"I'll never have grandchildren," was what? A wrong number? “我不會有孫子了,我不會有孫子了。” 那是怎麼回事?打錯電話啦?

Sorry. 對不起

Look,you're feeling a lot of pain right now. 沒事的,羅斯,瞧。 你現在感到很痛苦

You're angry. You're hurting. 你很生氣。你感到傷心

Can I tell you what the answer is? 我告訴你答案是什麼?

Hey,you're single. Have some hormones. 別這樣,你單身了!有需求的!

But I don't want to be single,okay? 我不想單身,好嗎?

I just want to be married again. 我只想….再次結婚!

And I just want a million dollars! 而我只想要100萬美金!

- Rachel? - Oh,Monica! Thank God! 瑞秋?! - 噢,上帝,莫妮卡,你好,感謝上帝!

I went to your building.我剛到你那裏去,而你不在,

and a guy with a hammer said you'd be here,and you are. 那個拿着大錘子的傢伙説你可能在這裏, 你真在這裏,你真在這裏!

- Can I get you some coffee? - Decaf. 你想點咖啡嗎? - 無咖啡因的

Everybody,this is Rachel, a Lincoln High survivor.好了,各位,這位是瑞秋, 另一個林肯高中的倖存者

This is everybody. Chandler and Phoebe.這就是各位啦 這是錢德,菲比

Joey. Remember my brother,Ross? 喬伊。 還有,你還記得我哥哥Ross嗎?

Sure!當然,你好! - 你好

You want to tell us now,or are we waiting for four wet bridesmaids? 那你現在可以告訴我們了嗎, 還是説我們在等着四位濕漉的伴娘?

Well,it started about a half-hour before the wedding.好吧,大概在婚禮前半個小時。

I was in the room with all the presents.我在禮品間裏

and I was looking at this really gorgeous Limoges gravy boat. 我正看着那個船形滷肉盤。 那是個非常好看的船形滷肉盤

When all of a sudden 然後,突然-

Sweet 'N Low? 有糖嗎?

I realized I was more turned on by this gravy boat than Barry. 我發現我對這個船形滷肉盤 比對Barry更有衝動!

I got freaked out, and it hit me: 然後我嚇呆了,突然想到:

How much Barry looks like Mr. Potato Head. Barry看起來多象土豆頭先生呀

I always knew he looked familiar,but..我總是覺得他眼熟,但是…

I had to get out of there, and I started wondering.. 不管怎麼説,我必須離開那裏, 我在想

"Why am I doing this," and "Who am I doing it for?"“我為什麼這樣做, 我為誰這樣做?”

I didn't know where to go, and I know we've drifted apart.. 我不知道該去哪裏, 而且我知道我和你有點疏遠了

but you're the only person I know here. 但你是我這個城市裏唯一認識的人

- Who wasn't invited to the wedding. - I hoped that wouldn't be an issue. 還沒有被邀請到婚禮上。 - 噢,我不希望提起這件事….

I guess he bought her the pipe organ, and she's really not happy about it. 我猜他給她買了個管風琴, 而她很不喜歡那個

"Tuna or egg salad! Decide!" 吐拿魚或雞蛋沙拉?快決定!

"I'll have whatever Christina's having." “克莉絲汀吃什麼我吃什麼。”

Daddy,I just I can't marry him. 爸爸,我只是…不能嫁給他!

I'm sorry. I just don't love him. 對不起,我只是不愛他了

Well,it matters to me! 這對我很有關係!

"If I let go of my hair, my head will fall off."“如果我不抓着我的頭髮, 我的頭就會掉下來。”

She should not be wearing those pants. 噢,她真不應該穿那條褲子

Push her down the stairs!我説把她推下樓

Push her! Push her down the stairs! 把她推下樓!把她推下樓! 把她推下樓!

Come on,Daddy,listen! 爸爸,聽我説!

All my life,everyone's always told me,"You're a shoe!" 這就好像,在我一生中, 所有人都告訴我, “你是鞋子!”

"You're a shoe!"“你是鞋子,你是鞋子,你是鞋子!”

What if I don't want to be a shoe? 然後今天,我不這麼認為了,對我自己説, '如果我不想成為鞋子呢?

What if I want to be a purse? 如果我想成為一個包?

Or a hat? 或一頂帽?

No,I don't want you to buy me a hat! 不,我不是讓你給我買帽子

It's a metaphor,Daddy! 這是個比喻,爸爸!

You can see where he'd have trouble. 你能發現他哪裏出問題了

Look,Daddy, it's my life. 爸爸,這是我的生活

Well,maybe I'll just stay here with Monica. 也許我可以和莫妮卡住在一起

I guess we've established she's staying with Monica. 我猜我們已經確定 她和莫妮卡住在一起了…

Well,maybe that's my decision. 也許那是我的決定

Maybe I don't need your money. 也許我不需要你的錢

Wait! I said maybe!等等!我説也許!!

Just breathe. That's it. 呼吸,呼吸,對啦

Try to think of nice,calm things. 只想着一些讓你鎮定的好東西…

Raindrops on roses And whiskers on kittens玫瑰上的雨滴 還有貓的鬍鬚

Doorbells and sleigh bells And something with mittens 門鈴和雪橇鈴還有手套…

La la la something And noodles with string 啦啦啦,還有一些麪條…

I'm all better now. 我現在好多了

I helped. 我幫上忙啦!

This is probably for the best. 瞧,這也許是最好的?

Independence. Controlling your life. The whole hat thing. 獨立了,把握自己的生活。 就像你説的“帽子”的事情

You can always come to Joey. 還有,你還需要什麼, 你可以來找喬伊

Me and Chandler live across the hall. He's away a lot. 我和錢德就住在對面。 而且他經常不在

Stop hitting on her! It's her wedding day. 喬伊,不要再勾引她了! 今天是她結婚的日子!

Like there's a rule,or something? 怎麼啦,難道這還有什麼規定嗎?

I got it. 我來

Please don't do that again. It's a horrible sound. 請不要再這麼幹,那是很討厭的聲音

It's Paul. 恩,我是保羅

Oh,God,is it 6:30? Buzz him in. 天呀,到6:30了嗎?讓他進來!

- Who's Paul? - Paul,the wine guy? 誰是保羅? - 保羅,調酒師, 保羅?

Maybe. 也許是吧

Your "not a real date" is with Paul,the wine guy? 等等,你今晚的“不是真正約會” 是和調酒師保羅?

- He finally asked you out? - Yes!他終於約你出去啦? - 是的!

It's a "Dear Diary" moment.噢,真是個可以載入日記的時刻

- Rach,I can cancel. - Please,go,I'll be fine.瑞秋, 等等,我可以取消…. - 不,別,你去吧,沒什麼的!

Ross,are you okay? Do you want me to stay? Ross,你還好吧? 你希望我留下來嗎?

That'd be good. 那會很好的…

- Really?- Go on! It's Paul,the wine guy! 真的? - 不,去吧! 那可是調酒師保羅!

Does he sell it,drink it? 那是什麼意思? 他賣酒,喝酒

Or he just complains a lot? 還是抱怨酒?

Hi,come in! Paul,this is.. 進來,保羅,這是。

everybody. Everybody,this is Paul. 大家, 各位,這是保羅

- The wine guy. - I didn't catch your name. Paul? 你好! 保羅!嘿!調酒師!嘿! - 對不起,我沒聽清楚你的名字。保羅,是嗎?

I'll be right back. I've just gotta go 好啦,我就….我就回來,我要…….

A-wandering? 閒逛?

Change. 換衣服!

Sit down. Two seconds. 好了,坐會兒。 很快就好

I just pulled out four eyelashes. That can't be good. 噢,我剛拔掉四根睫毛。 不是個好兆頭

Hey,Paul,here's a tip. 你好, 保羅! 告訴你個小祕密

She really likes it when you rub her neck in the same spot.. 她很喜歡你來回在同一個地方揉她的脖子

until it starts to get red. 重複來重複去,直到變紅為止

Shut up,Joey! 閉嘴, 喬伊!

What are you up to tonight? 那麼瑞秋,你今晚…打算幹什麼?

I was supposed to be headed for Aruba on my honeymoon.. 我本來應該到Aruba度蜜月

so,nothing. 所以…沒事做!

Right. You're not even getting your honeymoon. 是呀,你都沒辦法過蜜月

Although,Aruba. This time of year? 不過,Aruba,這個時候…?

Talk about your.. 你可以談論下。

big lizards. 大蜥蜴

If you don't want to be alone tonight.. 不管怎樣,如果今晚你覺得寂寞的話

Joey and Chandler are helping me with my furniture. 喬伊和錢德要過來幫我組裝我的新傢俱

We're very excited about it. 是呀,而且我們為此感到興奮

Thanks. But I'm just going to hang out here. 謝謝了,不過我想今晚還是呆在這裏吧

- It's been a long day. - Oh,sure.今天可真是漫長。 - 是呀,沒錯

Phoebe,wanna help?嘿,Pheebs,你要來幫忙嗎?

I wish I could, but I don't want to. 噢,我希望我能,但是我不想

Love is sweet as summer showers Love is a wondrous work of art 愛情就像夏日沖涼一樣甜美, 愛情是無以倫比的藝術

But your love Oh,your love,your love 但是,你的愛呀,你的愛, 你的愛…

Is like a giant pigeon 就好像一隻巨大的鴿子…

Crapping on my heart 在我心中排泄

Thank you. La-la-la-la-la- La-la-la-la…謝謝。嗚嗚嗚嗚嗚嗚

I'm supposed to attach a bracket-y thing to the side things.. 我應該把支架固定在側面

using a bunch of these little worm guys.用螺紋蝸輪…

I have no bracket-y thing. I see no worm guys whatsoever.. 我沒有支架,沒有看到螺紋蝸輪

and I cannot feel my legs. 而且。。我的腿麻了

- We got a bookcase. - It's beautiful.我想我們弄好書架了。 - 看起來不錯

What's this? 那是什麼?

I would have to say that is an L-shaped bracket. 我認為那應該是個L型支架

- Which goes where? - I have no idea.它應該安在哪裏? - 我完全…沒有主意

- Done with the bookcase. - All finished. 搞定書架了! -完工了!

This was Carol's favorite beer. 這是卡籮最喜歡的啤酒

She always drank it out of the can. I should have known. 她總是不用罐喝,我該知道

- Start with that,we're out of here. - Please don't spoil all this fun. 你要是再開始那些話,我們就走了。 - 就是,不要把這些快樂給搞砸了

Let me ask you. Ross,問你一個問題

She got the furniture, the stereo,the good TV. 她得到傢俱,音響,電視-

What did you get? 你得到了什麼?

- You guys. - You got screwed. 你們呀。 - 天呀。 - 你被坑了。 - 上帝!

- Oh,my God. - I know. I'm such an idiot.我的老天! - 我知道,我是個笨蛋

I should've known when she went to the dentist five times a week. 當她一禮拜見4,5次牙醫, 我就該知道了

I mean,how clean can teeth get? 誰的牙齒需要這麼幹淨呀?

My brother's going through that. 我哥哥正在克服這種事呢, 他糟透了

How did you get over it? 你是怎麼克服的?

He might accidentally break something valuable of hers. 你可以試着砸爛她的一些貴重的東西

- Say her - Leg? 比如她的… - …腿?

That's one way of doing it. I went for the watch. 那是一個例子! 我- 砸了她的表

You actually broke her watch? 你真的砸了她的表?

The worst I ever did was shred my old boyfriend's favorite towel. 我乾的最壞的一件事是… 把我男友最喜歡的浴巾撕爛了

- Steer clear of you. - That's right. 消除痛苦。 - 沒錯

Barry,I'm sorry. I am so sorry. Barry,對不起,對不起

熱門標籤