銀行支票結算英語口語

來源:文萃谷 9.12K

T: Hello! May I help you?

銀行支票結算英語口語

您好, 您有事需要幫忙嗎?

C: Yes, I hope so. I need some more cash for my visit in China. May I cash a traveler's check here?

是的,是這樣。我需要些現金,在中國觀光時使用。我能在這兒兑現旅行支票嗎?

T: Of course. We'd be happy cash it for you.

當然,我很樂意為您兑現。

C: I was going to cash it at the hotel, but one of my friends said that banks always give better exchange rates.

我原本打算在家旅館兑現,但我朋友説銀行的兑現率通常有點高。

T: Well, any bank will cash it at our present traveler's check-buying rate, which we somewhat better than at hotels because of the service charge. You see, hotels aren't really in the money exchange business although they will cash traveler's checks for their guests.

任何銀行都是按現時買入旅行支票的兑換率來兑現的。這個兑現率我們已經列在這裏了。當然,因為手續費的差異,我們的兑換率比旅館的稍高些。您知道,旅館雖然為客人兑換旅行支票,但他們並不是專門從事兑換業務的。

C: You mean there's really not much of a difference?

您是説,實際上銀行與旅館的兑換率差距並不大。

T: No, madam, not very much.

是的,夫人,沒多大差距。

C: Well, may I cash these three checks for $100 each? I think that will be enough.

那麼, 我能把每張100美圓的3張支票兑現嗎?我想該夠用了。

T: Yes, I'll be happy to cash these for you. Would you please countersign them here?

好的, 我很樂意為你兑換。請您將支票復籤一下。

C: There you are.

T: And will you please sign this foreign exchange request? I've already written down your name and address for you, but I will read your passport number.

對您所管理的分支機構負責人應要求他對預算目標出現的任何偏離。都必須做出正式合理的解釋,因為這是衡量其工作能力的`最佳尺度。

銀行英語口語-取款、結餘

I'd like to know if I can draw on my account for payment of things I buy in Tianjin.

我想知道一下我是否能提取存款來支付天津購物的費用。

I want to withdraw 200 dollars from my deposit account.

我要從我的定期存款中支取200美圓。

I want to close my account with you.

我想結束在你們這兒的帳户。

I'd like to draw 100 yuan against this letter of credit.

我想從這份信用證上提款100元。

May I draw money against the letter of credit here?

我可以在這兒用這份信用證取錢嗎?

Could you tell me my balance?

能否把存款結餘金額告訴我?

Please let me know my balance.

請告訴我結餘金額。

I think you can draw on this account by cheque in payment of goods.

我以為你可用支票提款支付購物費用。

Your balance at the bank is 300 yuan.

你在本行的結餘是300元。

Your deposit is exhausted.

你的存款支淨了。

Your letter of credit is used up.

你的信用證用完了。

Please tell me how you wish to draw your money.

請告訴我你希望怎樣支款。

Fill our a withdrawal form, please.

請填寫取款單。

The letter of credit is exhausted.

信用證上的款子已提清。

The letter at Counter 6 will pay you against your number slip.

六號櫃枱的出納員將根據你的號碼牌付給你錢。

Useful Words and Phrases

to close an account, to clear an account 結清

to draw money 取款

drawing-out slip 取款單

the number slip 號碼牌

a withdrawal form 取款單

to fill in the receipt in duplicate 一式兩份填這張收據

teller, cashier 出納員

熱門標籤