2016報關水平測試報關英語常用語句

來源:文萃谷 2.37W

在報關工作中常常會用到一些英語句子,下面是本站小編收集整理的2016報關水平測試報關英語常用語句,希望對大家的考試有所幫助!

2016報關水平測試報關英語常用語句

  英語常用句一

一 入關

麻煩請給我你的護照。 May I see your passport, please?

這是我的護照。 Here is my passport / Here it is.

旅行的目的為何? What’s the purpose of your visit? (移民)(觀光)(公務)。 (Immigrant)(Sightseeing)(Businese).

隨身攜帶多少現金? How much money do you have with you?

大約10,000元。 I have 10,000 dollars.

祝你玩得愉快。 Good. Have a nice day.

謝謝。 Thank you.

二 行李

我在何處可取得行李? Where can I get my baggage?

我找不到我的行李。 I can’find my baggage.

這是我的行李票。 Here is my claim tag.

是否可麻煩緊急查詢? Could you please check it urgently?

你總共遺失了幾件行李? How many pieces of baggage have you lost?

請描述你的行李。 Can you describe your baggage?

它是一箇中型的`灰色紳耐特皮箱。 It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it’s gray.

它是一個上面繫有我名牌的大型皮製黑藍色行李箱。 It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag. It’s dark blue.

它是一個茶色小旅行袋。 It’s a small ovemight bag. It’s light brown.

我們正在調查,請稍等一下。 Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.

我們可能遺失了幾件行李,所以必須填份行李遺失報告。 We may have lost some baggage so we’d like to make a lost baggage report.

請和我到辦公室。 Would you come with me to the office?

多快可找到? How soon will I find out?

一旦找到行李,請立即送到我停留的飯店。 Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you’ve located it.

若是今天無法找到行李,你如何幫助? How can you help me if you can’t find my baggage today?

我想要購買過夜所需的用品。 I’d like to purchase what I need for the night.

  英語常用句二

1 Sorry kept you waiting so long. You are on .

抱歉讓你久等了,接通了。

2 The line is busy.

佔線。

3 No answer.

沒有人接電話。

4 He is on the phone.

他正在通話。

5 This telephone line is interrupted.

電話不通。

6 The wire has got crossed.

電話串線了。

7 Who is speaking?

請問是誰打來的?

8 I"m afraid you have the wrong number.

恐怕你打錯號碼了。

9 I"ll calling 265-5822.

打265-5822。

10 Please ring off.

請掛電話。

  英語常用句三

stick to a consistent policy in our foreign trade work.

我們的對外貿易政策是一貫的。

have adopted the usual international practices in our foreign trade work.

我們在外貿工作中採用了國際上的通用做法。

readjust our price according to the international markets.

我們是根據世界市場的行情來調整價格的。

I know what particular line you are interested in this time?

你們這次來主要想談哪方面的生意呀?

are very much interested in your hardware.

我們對你們的小五金很感興趣。

is our inquiry, would you like to have a look?

這是詢價單,請您看一下。

hope that we can do substantial business with you in this line.

我們希望能在這方面和你們大量成交。

’ d like to know the availability and the conditions of sale of this line.

我們想了解一下你們在這方面的供貨能力和銷售條件。

you read our leaflet?

我們的商品銷售説明書您看了吧。

d you tell me the article number of the product?

請您把品號告訴我。

are in a position to accept a special order.

我們可以接受特殊訂單。

you please let us have an idea of your price?

請您介紹一下您方的價格,好嗎?

二、英漢對照報關常用縮寫語

1.P.A. (Particular Average) 單獨海損

2.F.P.A. (Free from Particular Average) 平安險

3.W.P.A. (With Particular Average) 水漬險

4.G.A. (General Average) 共同海損

R (London Inter Bank Offered Fate) 倫敦銀行同業拆放利率

(Ex Works) 工廠交貨

(Free Carrier) 貨交承運人

(Delivered at Frontier) 邊境交貨

(Delivered Ex Ship) 目的港船上交貨

(Delivered Ex Quay) 目的港碼頭交貨

(Delivered Duty Unpaid) 未完税交貨

(Delivered Duty Paid) 完税後交貨

熱門標籤