報關水平測試《報關英語》高頻語句歸納

來源:文萃谷 2.83W

不少考生認為報關英語很難,為了幫助大家度過這個難關,接下來小編為大家編輯整理了報關水平測試《報關英語》高頻語句歸納,想了解更多相關內容請關注應屆畢業生考試網!

報關水平測試《報關英語》高頻語句歸納

Could you tell me where the booking office is?

你可不可以告訴我售票處在哪裏?

Sorry, I must cancel my booking on Flight 911 next Friday.

抱歉,我必須取消下週五911航班的預訂座位。

Project booking and follow up costing charge, payment and final profit analysis.

項目登記,跟進成本收費、支付和終期利潤分析;

Including import and export shipping containers, bulk cargo booking, loading, Pinxiang, the charter business.

包括海運進出口集裝箱、散貨的訂艙、配載、拼箱、租船等業務

Modern business often involves international travel. When booking a flight, what questions do you need to ask?

現代商務經常涉及到國際旅行,當預訂航班的時候你需要詢問什麼樣的問題。

The scope of business: Bulk/general sea transportation, vessel chartering/ship broking, Booking cargo space, Coastal sea transportation, and freight collecting/payment etc.

業務經營範圍:散雜貨海運,租船/租船經紀,貨物訂艙,沿海貨物運輸,國際海運費代收代付等等。

Telecommunications :- the merging of voice and data services, alliance with banks and other businesses to invent new value-added services like wireless banking and ticket booking.

電信:-聲音和數據發球,像無線銀行業務和票訂票和銀行聯盟和其它想出新增值發球的職責的合併。

海運市場持續看漲,目前無法獲得相同的運費率。

Freight market continue bullish no chance to get same rate presently.

該款封條適用範圍廣泛,可長、短調節,適用於集裝箱海運、卡車貨櫃車運輸、拖車貨運等。

That the broad scope of application of seals may be long, short-apply to container shipping, container truck transport, cargo trailers.

受2002年生物恐怖襲擊的.影響,任何進口食物到美國的進口商在其進口食品通過陸運,空運或海運到達美國前都需要通知FDA。

Under the Bioterrorism Act of 2002, anyone importing food into the United States is required to notify the FDA of the shipment before it carries by land, air or sea.

I’m the manager of the China National Textiles Import and Export Corporation.

我是中國紡織品進出口總公司的經理。

You may take a rest today and we’ll talk about out business tomorrow.

今天您先休息休息,業務的事明天再談。

If there is an opportunity, we’d like to see your manager.

如果有機會,我們想見一見你們的經理。

Our manager wuld like to invite you to dinner this evening at the Beijing Roast Duck Restaurant.

今晚我們經理想請你們去北京烤鴨店吃飯。

Our company mainly deals in Chinese arts and crafts.

我們公司主要經營工藝品。

You can talk the business ober with Mr. Wang who is in charge of this line.

具體業務您可以和主管這項業務的王先生洽談。

Let’s hope for good cooperation between us.

希望我們能很好的合作。

I wish you all brisk business and continued debelopment in our business dealings!

祝大家生意興隆,買賣越做越好!

We insist on the principle of equality and mutual benefits, as well as exchange of needed goods.

我們堅持平等互利,互通有無的原則。

We stick to a consistent policy in our foreign trade work.

我們的外貿政策是一貫的。

We have adopted the usual international practices in our foreign trade work.

我們在外貿工作中採用了國際上的通用做法。

We readjust our price according to the international markets.

熱門標籤