索賠內容及金額的英語口語短句
1. The?goods?we?ordered?on?February?12?have?arrived?in?a?damaged?condition.
我方2月12日訂購的貨物抵達時已經遭損。
2. A?number?of?cases?are?broken?and?the?contents?are?badly?damaged.
有好幾個箱子是壞的,裏面的商品也遭到了嚴重的損壞。
3. The?package?are?insufficient?and?the?contents?leak?out?considerably.
包裝不固,大量的'東西漏了出來。
4. We?wish?to?inform?you?that?five?of?the?cars?we?bought?from?you?have?been?seriously?out?of?order?within?50Km?driving?distance.
我方想要通知貴方,向你方購買的其中輛小車在行駛了不到50KM就出了嚴重故障。
5. Nearly?20%?of?the?bales?were?broken?and?the?contents?badly?soiled.
將近20%的包都破了,包內的貨物嚴重污損。
6. From?the?shipment?of?2,000?cases?of?glassware,?we?ind?that?a?number?of?wooden?cases?and?the?contents?have?been?broken.
我們在2000箱玻璃製品中發現了不少木箱及內裝製品破損。
7. On?inspection,?we?found?that?about?50?bags?are?broken?and?it?is?estimated?that?240Kg?of?cement?had?been?lost.
驗貨時,我方發現將近有50包破損,估計損失240KG水泥。
8. We?regret?to?inform?you?that?eight?of?the?cases?of?your?consignment?arrived?in?a?badly?damaged?condition.
非常遺憾地通知你們,你方運出的貨物抵達後,有8箱嚴重破損。
9. We?have?examined?the?contents?and?find?that?92?pieces?are?missing?and?the?rest?unfit?for?use.
經貨物檢驗,我方發現少了92件,其餘的也無法使用。
10. Your?shipment?of?goods?has?been?found?short?in?weight?by?reinspection.
經複驗,發現貴方發送的貨物短重。