經典影視聽力《如果能再愛一次》

來源:文萃谷 2.31W

《如果能再愛一次》一部美國影片。主要講述了一個感人至深的愛情故事。下面摘取其中一段對白作為大家的聽力訓練材料,希望大家喜歡。

經典影視聽力《如果能再愛一次》

I'm really going to miss you, you know that

我真的會想你,你知道嗎

Sam, just couple of weeks.

珊,就一兩個星期而已

Which is gonna seem like an eternity, right

那就好像永遠那麼久,對吧

An eternity, and then some.

比永遠還多一些

Oh, it's better, you bloody englishman.

舒服多了,你這該死的英國人

- Say it again. - Say what

-再説一遍 -説什麼

I love hearing you use english swear words. Say 'bloody'.

我喜歡聽你用英語講髒話 説“該死的”

'Bloody'.

“該死的”

- Say 'bugger', - 'Bugger'.

-説“畜生” -“畜生”

You bugger, you bloody bugger.

你這畜生,該死的'畜生

That's the word.

就是這個字

- Oh, crap. - Oh, you smooth talker, you.

-哦,慘了 -哦,你這花言巧語的小子

I have to get dressed, run through my notes, rehearse my presentation.

我得着裝,瀏灠一下我的筆記 排練我的講詞

Have a nervous breakdown, ignore your half-naked girlfriend. Give me two seconds.

發神經,竟不理你的半裸女友 給我兩秒鐘

Just stay right there and don't move your cute British butt.

待在那兒 別動你那可愛的英國小屁屁

- Don't tell me, there's a gift. - There's a gift.

-別跟我説有禮物 -是有禮物

There's always a gift. It makes me feel very guilty.

總是有禮物 令我覺得非常愧疚

Well, that is the general idea.

一般都會這麼想的

I have a present, too. I'll give it to you later because it's a surprise.

我也有準備禮物,晚點再送你 因為是個驚喜

Great. I love surprises.

好極了,我喜歡驚喜

- It's perfect. - I know.

-太棒了 -我知道

Vintage Portobello Road, it's only ten pounds.

在波多貝羅路的名牌店裏買的 才賣十英磅而已

And it does come with this.

還附送這個

Nice lining, silk.

襯裏不錯,絲質的

What

怎麼

I have to get ready, you know how important this meeting is.

我得去準備一下了 你知道這次會議有多重要

If it goes well, you know what that you could mean.

如果順利的話 你知道代表着什麼

Ian...

伊恩...

Sam,

熱門標籤