報檢員考試基礎知識:實戰外貿英語

來源:文萃谷 4.04K

為了幫助考生們更順利地通過考試,下面是YJBYS小編為大家搜索整理的關於報檢員考試基礎知識:實戰外貿英語,歡迎參考學習,希望對大家有所幫助!

報檢員考試基礎知識:實戰外貿英語

根據共同保險條款,保險人通常必須付全部費用的百分之二十。

The insurance rate for such kink of risk will vary according to the kind。

這類險別的保險費率將根據貨物種類而定。

Insurance brokers will quote rates for all types of cargo and risks。

保險經紀人會開出承保各類貨物的各種險別的`費用。

Can you give me an insurance rate?

您能給我一份保險率表嗎?

Could you find out the premium rate for porcelain?

您能查一下瓷器的保險費率嗎?

You should study not only the benefits but also the terms and limitations of an insurance agreement that appears best suited to your needs。

你不僅要研究各種保險所標明的給予保險人的賠償費用,還要研究它的條件與限制,然後選出最適合你需要的一種。

Words and Phrases

insurance expense 保險費

premium rate 保險費率

premium 保險費

insurance rate 保險費率表

insurance proceeds 保險金(保險收入)

ds for “Free from Particular Average”。

FPA代表平安險。

ds for “With Particular Average”。

WPA代表水漬險。

I'll have the goods covered against Free from Particular Average。

我將為貨物投保平安險。

I know that F.P.A insurance doesn't cover losses on consumer goods。

我知道平安險不包括消費品的種種損失。

I don't think that the W.P.A insurance covers more risks than the F.P.A……

我認為水漬險承保的範圍並不比平安險的範圍寬。

Free from Particular Average is good enough。

只保平安險就可以了。

The goods are to be insured F.P.A。

這批貨需投保平安險。

What you've covered is Leakage。

你所投保的是滲漏險。

Why don't you wish to cover Risk of Breakage?

您為什麼不想投保破碎險呢?

熱門標籤