報檢水平測試基礎英語知識複習資料

來源:文萃谷 1.57W

Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.

報檢水平測試基礎英語知識複習資料

讓我介紹你認識,這是我們的總經理,李先生。

It's an honor to meet. 很榮幸認識你。

Nice to meet you . I've heard a lot about you. 很高興認識你,久仰大名。

How do I pronounce your name? 你的名字怎麼讀?

How do I address you? 如何稱呼您?

It's going to be the pride of our company. 這將是本公司的榮幸。

What line of business are you in? 你做那一行?

Keep in touch. 保持聯繫。 Thank you for coming. 謝謝你的光臨。

Don't mention it. 別客氣 Excuse me for interrupting you. 請原諒我打擾你。

I'm sorry to disturb you. 對不起打擾你一下。

Excuse me a moment. 對不起,失陪一下。

Excuse me. I'll be right back. 對不起,我馬上回來

What about the price? 對價格有何看法?

What do you think of the payment terms? 對支付條件有何看法?

How do you feel like the quality of our products? 你覺得我們產品的`質量怎麼樣?

What about having a look at sample first? 先看一看產品吧?

What about placing a trial order?何不先試訂貨?

The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers,while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way,which items are you interested in?

我們的產品質量與其他生產商一樣的好,而我們的價格卻不象他們的那樣高。哎,你對哪個產品感興趣?

You can rest assured. 你可以放心。

We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.

我們一直在提高我們產品的設計水平,以滿足世界市場的要求。

This new product is to the taste of European market. 這種新產品歐洲很受歡迎。

I think it will also find a good market in your market.我認為它會在你國市場上暢銷。

Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.

優良的質量和較低的價格有助於推產品。

While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can't reduce our price any further.

雖然我們感謝貴方的合作,但是很抱慊,我們不能再減價了。

Reliability is our strong point. 可靠性正是我們產品的優點。

We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price.

我們對樣品的質量很滿意,因此交易的成敗就取決於你們的價格了。

To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.

在某種程度上,我們的價格就得看你們的定單有多大。

熱門標籤