《紫羅蘭》片段對話聽力材料

來源:文萃谷 2.72W

2001年編劇導演了《紫羅蘭》(Violet),這部短片入選了第58屆威尼斯電影節和其他一些國際電影展。下面,我們整理了一段其中的對話,作為大家的聽力訓練,希望對大家有所幫助。

《紫羅蘭》片段對話聽力材料

Hey, hon. Ah, heIIo, darIing.

嗨 甜心 噢 好啊 親愛的.

Why are you cooking? We have Kate’s birthday dinner tonight.

你幹嘛煮飯? 我們今晚要跟凱特吃飯慶生 

What birthday dinner? l toId you Iast night.

吃飯慶生? 我昨晚告訴過你的

We’re taking her out for dinner... for her birthday.

我們説到要跟她出去吃飯…為她慶生

You didn’t say nothing about a birthday dinner.

你從沒説過要出去吃

When I called you at Work, I specIf’l’cally remember tellInG you.

我上班打給你時 特別提醒過你的

DarIing, Iook, right? l’m working up a new sauce.

親愛的 聽着好嗎? 我在弄個新的醬汁

l wouIdn’t have begun it if l thought we were going out.

如果我知道我們要出去就不會弄了

Okay, thIs Is What I’m talkInG about.

對啊 這就是我要説的

This is exactIy what happened Iast month regarding my parents’ anniversary.

上個月我爸媽的週年慶上的事又重演了

You onIy hear what you want to hear. That’s not true, all rIGht?

你只聽得見你想聽的 不是這樣的 好嗎?

And, like last month, you may have thouGht you mentIoned It...

而且 上個月你以為你有説過

but you did not.

但其實你沒有

Okay, l’m not gonna get into an argument over this, okay?

好吧 我不想再爭論下去了 好嗎?

l’m gonna take a quick shower, then we gotta get going...

我馬上去洗把澡 然後我們就出發…

’cause We have a 7..30 dInner reservatIon...

因為我們預定了7:30的晚餐

and this is my best friend, and that means a Iot to me.

而且她是我最好的朋友 對我意義重大

So what am l supposed to do? Just throw this in the rubbish?

那我該怎麼辦? 把這些扔垃圾桶裏?

WeII, you’II put it in the fridge, and we’II have it tomorrow.

嗯 放冰箱吧我們明天再吃

Listen, l Iive in a restaurant, aII right?

聽着 我是在飯店工作的 好嗎?

熱門標籤